Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Spoiled Maltese Members! Great to be here! I suspect I know several people here!
:cheer:

I'm Carol and the owner of Bloomingtails Dog Boutique.

Our pack consists of six yorkies, one Chinese Crested, one King Charles Cavalier and our "nephew" rescue Maltese Jackson, who is my sisters dog and lives three doors from us. Since my sister works, Jackson spends most weekdays here with our pack.

We are BIG into rescue, with most of our pack being rescues and Jackson, who I rescued from Florida for my sister. I used to foster for different rescue groups, but since I now have a pack of 8, not so much any more as I tend to keep them.

I love forums and hope to be able to spend some time here and get to know you all! My biggest problem is going to be not jumping in and adopting a maltese in need of rescue. Both of my non-yorkies I kind of fell over on the web and could not stand it and went and got them.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:Welcome 4: Welcome Carol. So great to hear of all your work with rescues. There are many rescues on here and many great members involved with rescue. So many things to look at on your site. Hope you share more about your fluffs with us and of course pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uhm.....so you would like me to flood a Maltese Group with pics of my pack, which are Yorkies, a King Charles Cavalier and a Chinese Crested? :HistericalSmiley:

If I hang around here long enough, I am sure I will end up with a rescue maltese. :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Nice to meet you Carol. I've got a pack of four....but you've got me beat by far!!!!! So let's see the kids!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hi Carol! Welcome to SM! I loved your photos! Your pack is beautiful! I love Bree Ann's shoes!

I checked out your site and love your bandanas. I have two boys and I don't usually dress them up. But I will be stopping by for some of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts