Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase a nice carrier for Dixie, but I am concerned that if I buy one too soon she will outgrow it. I did buy one [not tooo expensive] so she will become comfortable with the concept. It really hurts my shoulder though. Thin strap cuts into shoulder even though she is only 3 lbs. I would hate to put down more $$$ on a designer tote and find it too small in the near future. Any ideas when a fur baby is full size?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Usually about a year, malts are full grown. But all malts are different, so you never know for sure.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think it really varies by lines and breeders are supposed to be able to somewhat predict when their lines stop growing. Miko grew until 2 yrs of age but he may be the only one...

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by okw@Aug 17 2005, 12:29 PM
I think it really varies by lines and breeders are supposed to be able to somewhat predict when their lines stop growing.  Miko grew until 2 yrs of age but he may be the only one...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91504
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone. i figured about a year, but with soooo many cute bags on the market was hoping for an earlier prediction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts