Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sure love my babies. Gosh they crack me up.

I currently have TEN Maltese. Yep, I'm dogsitting Gio, and Snoops.

Here's a few pics from today.

SIX ON THEIR SECTIONAL...YES, I BOUGHT THE WORLDS LARGEST DOG BED:

HERE'S "FLOPPY LEG" TOMMY. IS HE CUTE, OR WHAT:

NOW BIG-EAR BETTE. SHE FITS RIGHT IN:

HERE'S LBB!!! HE WAS SHAVED DOWN YESTERDAY, AND HE'S LOVIN' LIFE!!:

REMEMBER SNOOPY? HE'S AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW. HE LOVES ME, THOUGH, ALONG WITH SUGAR. HE PREFERS TO STAY ON MY BED, AND AWAY FROM LBB:

YEP, HERE'S THE SUGAR GIRL. GOSH, I LOVE HER. SHE IS TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL:

NOW, LBB PISSING OFF COBY, WITH BETTE STICKIN' HER NOSE IN:

SO NOW BETTE STICKIN' HER NOSE IN COBY'S BUTT:

RAUL: YOU'RE ALL INSANE, THIS WILL BE IN MY WEEKLY REPORT:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Debbie - what a cast of characters!! With an emphasis on the word characters. :w00t:They are all so unique and so special and it's pretty clear from those pix how much you love them and they love you. :wub: I love them sprawled all over your couch. And I have to say that the more I see Bette the more I love that big eared gal. :HistericalSmiley:
And I can't believe you cut all of LBB's hair except his head. Aren't you worried all that hair will obstruct his vision?:innocent: You are an amazing woman.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
You are definitely the premier Maltese Mama!! And an angel too!
Hugs to you and the kiddos!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I think Raul needs a little privacy edit :blush:. Other than that - these pictures are adorable - I would love to spend 5 minutes at your house, I bet its so much fun :)

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I can't believe you cut all of LBB's hair except his head. Aren't you worried all that hair will obstruct his vision?:innocent: You are an amazing woman.

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THIS SUSAN. HOW THE H*LL AM I SUPPOSE TO SEE WITH ALL THIS HAIR IN MY EYES?

DRIVES ME MAD AT TIMES!! THIS WILL BE GOING IN MY WEEKLY REPORT, ALONG WITH RAUL'S PENIS STICKING OUT IN HIS PIC. OH YES, I'M NOT THAT BLIND RAUL:

I'M VOICING MY OPINION:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
New to group

HI ALL!

I am the proud owner of 5 Maltese. Petey, Ladie, Mimie, Capi and Max.

Ladie was a gift from mu husband 5 years ago. Petey, I inherited him from our daughter who lives with her in laws and the father in law hates dogs. He used to hit Petey with a broom!:mellow: The moment my daughter caught him the act, she asked if we could care for him and it has now been 2 years. LOL:innocent:

Mimie was another gift from hubbie and she has given us 2 beautiful little boys as a result of an unplanned mating with Petey who was wearing a belly band and SHE tore it off.:wub: This is how Capi and Max came to us this past JULY 14.:aktion033: They all sleep with us and as part of our family, the occupy our family room counch and my bed.

I never dreamed of having so many babies but right now, I cannot picture my life without them.

Best,

Maltabe

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Deleting what I wrote. It's all good. Just need to educate.

Now, back to my, most AWESOME of doggies!! YIPEEEE, I love them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I especially love:wub: the first pic of your sweeties. They all look so cozy and little Bette has a nice big portion of the couch where she is just chill'n...........Have I told you, you are amazing ?

Jenna:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love how all your babies are all on top of the sofa!
Like no one wants to be demoted to the bottom part.
What a fun malty crew!

·
Registered
216 Posts
:LOL::LOL: You sure have a house full of cuties. How in the world do you keep them straight. I think I would be like my grandma...when she was talking to us she would go thru the names of all her grandchildren before she got the right one. I used to laugh at her but now I'm doing it :LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Oh, great! Thanks alot, Deb! Bogie says he wants a new dog bed just like you have at your house. I tried to explain to him that we don't have the room for it and that he is an only dog... he isn't happy with my answer. Look what you and your gang started! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Deleting what I wrote. It's all good. Just need to educate.

Now, back to my, most AWESOME of doggies!! YIPEEEE, I love them.
Not fair. I didn't even get to read what you wrote before you unwrote it. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures Deb. I love each & every one. I still love Bette's ears. Snoopy is a little doll, I must have missed his arrival. Oh they are all adorable. LBB is still my favorite though. You are a something else Deb.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I love your crew, Deb! Living the life of luxury hanging out on the couch! Doesn't get much better than that!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Not fair. I didn't even get to read what you wrote before you unwrote it. :HistericalSmiley:
Oh I was thinking the same thing :HistericalSmiley:Bless Deb's heart.

All I kept thinking was :w00t: talk about the wrong thread and bad timing.

Okie dokie, back to Deb and her babies, and how special you are Deb, and even just as important, how special your babies are. Oh they look so happy, and I can't wait to show hubby. He's heard about fosters and Angels on earth, but boy oh boy, your thead, and your pics, tell the whole story.

Love you Deb, I love what you do, and I just love all of your babies so much. Wish I could curl up on that big sofa with all of them. Each of them, touch my heart.

Thank you for sharing so much!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts