Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for your input!! The pups both ended up getting a haircut today...The Japanese groomer said it is a "Town and Country" poodle cut...
The pups say: "We don't know what that is, but it sure sounds FANCY!" :innocent:

I looove it!!! Bijou looks so puppyish again, and the short hair really suits her, I think ... :chili::chili:
Also, Casanova's birthday is Monday. I can't believe he is two years already!!! And Bijou's turning one ten days after that. I love them more than anything; and it is because of SM that I found both of my babies, so thanks to you all....So without further ado, here are my birthday babies :wub::wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She looks great!!! Those are great pics of both of them!
I need your camera. Mine's awful. Bijou looks darling, Sophia. I knew you would love it.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Oh, wow, I think they both look ADORABLE in their new cuts! Haha, they really do look like puppies. :wub::wub::wub: Happy early birthday to the both of them!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Oh, i love their haircuts! The both look adorable, but i esepcially love Bijou's haircut. Your right she does look like a puppy again. Could you send our groomer to Florida to give Riley his first haircut since i've had him? Lol.

Happy 2nd Birthday Cassanova!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I LOVE Bijou's new cut!!! :wub::wub: Look at those gorgeous eyes on beautiful Bijou! :wub::wub:

And, Casanova looks as handsome as ever! :wub::wub:

Happy Birthday Bijou and Casanova!!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I absolutely, positively LOVE both of those haircuts!!! Wow!!!! I have to get bisou the Town and Country poodle cut!! Bijou is a doll! whoa! And Casanova is the most cuddly kissable boy around!! I can't believe he's about to turn 2 and Bijou is already almost 1. Time flies!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I love their haircuts!!!!!! They both look gorgeous!! Happy Birthday to two of the most beautiful fluffs I've ever seen!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: Sophia - they both look fabulous. :chili::chili: Bisou looks like she did when you first brought her home and Casanova looks so handsome with those big eyes of his. I just love them. Happy birthday to two of my favorite fluffs.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Sophia -- I LOVE the cuts -- especially the one on Bijou. I think I want to imitate it on Lacie.

It's hard to believe that Cassanova will be 2. The time seems to fly.

Happy Early B-Day you beautiful, gorgeous, handsome guy. And Miss Bijou, you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to be wished a Happy B-Day. :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
they both look like dolls!! lovely, lovely, little dolls. Yeager is getting a major crush on Bijou lol!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awww! they both look gorgeous. You must be relieved. :smheat: and Town and Country is a perfect name for your babies haircut. Manhattan and East Hampton....... ;)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts