Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a little while...and we have missed so many of you!! Hope
you all are doing super!! :flowers:

Things are great here-- Casanova and Bijou couldn't be closer :wub2:, and we've really melded into a "family of four." The two pups have us in stitches all the time...(when I'm not busy being their maid...)

Here are some recent pics...Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Thanks for the new photos of Casanova and Bijou! Love'em!

Nice you're back again, I already missed you and your both Cutie's!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Gosh Cas is one of the best looking malteses i've ever seen! Bijou is gorgeous. You're so lucky!:thumbsup::wub::wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Haha! Love those babies. How big is Bij now? Her coat looks great. Pretty babies, both.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
They are both just so beautiful and breathtaking..I am so in love!!!! Bijou looks like such the little lady in that last one!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hi Sophia . . am thrilled to know they are doing soooo well . . .I sure miss them and glad to see pictures of them finally! Now you gotta take more pics . . . 4 ain't enough for me :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: especially since they are so insanely GORGEOUS . . . .pretty please :wub:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just adore them! :wub: :wub2: You do an amazing job maintaining them and their coats. I'd love to see some video of them playing/having fun being brother and sister... :whistle:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
both of them have gorgeous coat and beautiful eyes, thanks for sharing the pictures!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Well, it is about time!!! Was having withdrawal symptoms for sure!!! Love all the pics, Cass is still a babydoll and Bijou....well, that last pic is to die for....Miss Sexy Thing!!!! Thank you Sophia for posting them, we all love your babies!!!! :happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Aren't they just the cutest little bugs!!! So glad they have bonded so nicely and are bringing you so much joy...and Thanks for sharing their gorgeous piccies!!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh. Oh yes...and sigh. I could look at the two of them all day and night. :wub::wub: Sophia they are as beautiful as ever and little Ms. Bijou even looks like she's got some attitude going in that last shot. :w00t: Love them both. Hope to get together soon and see them in person. It's been too long.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts