Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The past ten days has been awful. I found an old but hilarious video of Casanova and Leah wrestling when she was a puppy in case some of you hadn't seen it.

Also, the groomer came by yesterday. I asked for matching bobbleheads. They're not matching yet, but I think I'm liking the shorter cut on Casanova. Here's Bijou:

Wook at me! I'm da real-deal bobblehead.

My brudder needs to work on his neck. See, my neck stays loose and can bounce awound in any diwection.

Ugh!! I'll never be a model like my brudder. He is such a show-off and he is blocking me!

Fanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:smheat:OH MY GOODNESS, Sophia!!!! you are killing me with the extreme cuteness :wub: and when you can't reach the cuteness to shower them with kisses, it isn't so easy to continue looking at the pictures; I so wanna go through my PC screen to reach them!!!! PLEAAAASE give the two the kisses on my behalf!!! I LOVE their new hair cuts-on both of them. It looks so very adorable. awwh and that video was a treat to watch. Thank you so much for sharing.

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
They are adorable. I think I'm going to have to Check out the long leg hair look. Lilly just will not stand to have her legs bothered with.

I just love the two playing on the video.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
They are precious with their haircuts!! I like Cas with the shorter facial hair! They look so good on the couch together~~~a great siggy of togetherness~~:wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
hahahahaaa!!!! The video is great!!!

Your bobbling bobble-heads are too CUTE! I can just imagine Bijou's widdle head bobbling around too. Casanova has been on the model circuit a bit longer than his widdle sister, so it's okay if he's used to the limelight and knows his poses by heart.
Great photos!!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
I loved watching the video:wub:Cas and Leah are so cute playing together. They really had fun, didn't they?!:blush: Your babies are gorgeous and I love their cuts! They are both showoffs in front of the camera!:HistericalSmiley: Thank you for sharing.:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Oh Sophia! Cas and Bijou are looking FABULOUS!!!! Actually they look alike now!!! Oh my gosh, I love them!!!

And the video was so sweet, I smiled the whole time I watched it - Leah was such a doll baby. ....bittersweet.....such a sad loss...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:smheat:OH MY GOODNESS, Sophia!!!! you are killing me with the extreme cuteness :wub: and when you can't reach the cuteness to shower them with kisses, it isn't so easy to continue looking at the pictures; I so wanna go through my PC screen to reach them!!!! PLEAAAASE give the two the kisses on my behalf!!! I LOVE their new hair cuts-on both of them. It looks so very adorable. awwh and that video was a treat to watch. Thank you so much for sharing.

hugs
Kat
Kat, you are so sweet! :heart::heart: Thank you!! I did just kiss them both for you. Too bad I just got my nose cleaned also. :blink:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I love their haircuts! I too like the shorter do on Cassanova! You are both BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Thanks so much, Erin!

Oh Sophia! Cas and Bijou are looking FABULOUS!!!! Actually they look alike now!!! Oh my gosh, I love them!!!

And the video was so sweet, I smiled the whole time I watched it - Leah was such a doll baby. ....bittersweet.....such a sad loss...
Pat, wow thanks! You really think they look alike now? I'm slightly obsessed with the idea of getting them to look like twins. Not sure if that's possible.

So next haircut, should we get Casanova's length or Bijou's bob?! Which hairstyle do you guys like better???

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Oh, sweetie. You know I keep thinking of you, Cas and Leah. That video brought back all those memories - bittersweet as Pat said - of how after playdates together poor Casanova used to go into it with a perfect topknot and come out looking like he was in a top knot tornado. Leah was a little spitfire :wub: You were so lucky to have enjoyed those moments and we're lucky you shared them with us.
Bobble Heads.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That is so funny. But now that you mention it. ..they're the cutest bobble heads (other than Jeter that is) that I ever saw. They do look a lot alike and just beautiful. I love that Casanova was stealing the show on one picture. I know little Bijou has gotten a lot of attention being the youngest so I'm stickin' up for the guys (Tyler told me to say that!) Great job by the groomer.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, precious & adorable little bobblehead twins. :wub: That's what I call Boo & Hannah sometimes,since they both have a bob & they both bobble their heads around when I try to fix their hair up. I love the short bobs & Cas & Bijou are lookin super adorable in their new cuts. Cute pictures & video of Cas & Leah.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Thanks so much, Erin!

Pat, wow thanks! You really think they look alike now? I'm slightly obsessed with the idea of getting them to like like twins. Not sure if that's possible.

So next haircut, should we get Casanova's length or Bijou's bob?! Which hairstyle do you guys like better???
Bijou's bob! I like that length

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Sophia, thanks for sharing the video of Cas and Leah, so precious. Many hugs to you, as, I know this has been so difficult.

Your babies are sooo darling!!!! :wub: :wub: Casanova and Bijou are absolute perfection!!!! I vote for Bijou's bob. :tender:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
I vote for the shorter cut! I LOVE Bijou's hair length. Cas will look fab no matter what, but I think the shorter bob is a tad cuter.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
That is the cutest video, OMG, I love it. They look so cute in their bobble heads. I love the way you have their legs cut too!:wub: I personally like the shorter bob. But they are both still gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Well, you know how I feel. Go for the bob on Cas..it won't be that much shorter. Love the pics. The vid is so cute. Typical puppy behavior. I'm sure Christian will treasure that. :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts