Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Casanova has lost his modeling mojo. He's now a love sick puppy. I keep him gated off from Meow Meow :wub:, who has moved into the city to undergo her cancer treatment. He spend days and nights moaning to play with her. Meanwhile, Meow Meow keeps meowing at me to go outside-- except there's no grass outside. There is only a hallway . So it's a regular animal orchestra around here (we slept 3 hours last night). :blink:

The groomer came by today. Do you think these bobbleheads are matching yet??

Here's my precious little patient. Meow Meow's eyes are usually really round and gorgeous. But she is feeling bad here...you can see where they shaved her underside off to take out her 1.25 pound spleen. :crying:

Meanwhile, Bijou is running around happily, oblivious to everything. (Sometimes that is just what I need!) Here's her haircut today.

I love when she looks up at me like this. :wub: I usually just give her anything she wants when she does this.

She's a good girl. Actually, all my babies are so good.

I'm so blessed. Please pray for Meow Meow if you can. The doctor gives her only 30-40% chance of surviving this. Thank you for looking!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I will continue praying for your meow meow. Sweet little kittie.
As for Casanova and Bijou I think they look PERFECT!!!!:wub: Your groomer did an outstanding job. Best looking bobbleheads I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Poor little Meow Meow -- of course, we're still praying for her. And Bijou and Cassanova look like 2 peas in a pod.

How could you resist Bijou when she looks at you like that. Both she and Cass look adorable.

Hope Meow Meow is much better very soon.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness, they look like "twinsies" and just so adorable. MM looks precious and I hope she will be feeling better soon. I love the third pic down of Bijou.....she is just so sweet and picture perfect~~!!! I love your babies Sophia :wub: :chili: :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I am soo sorry to hear the vet's rather gloomy forecast for Meow Meow! However, I know that you are taking very good care of her and she has her dear brother and sister who keep her spirits up.

B&C look adorable!!! They do look like perfect little bobble-heads! LOVE THEM :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, those babies are precious and look so much alike there. Cas is beautiful as always. Little Bijou needs a hug so send her over here. :D I so hope and pray little Meow Meow ups those odds. Hugs to that kitty and to you, Sophia.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aww, I hope Meow Meow will be okay! And those pictures of Bijou and Cassanova are absolutely adorable. I can't get over how cute they look! Perfectly groomed and everything :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Aww Sophia, despite all that you and your family are going through I think all 3 fluffs look beautiful. The bobbleheads look perfect as always and Meow Meow looks precious. The prayers have not stopped for Meow Meow.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sophia -- I think that the groomer has it perfect now. I can't believe how much Cas and Bijou look alike now. :wub::wub: Perfect:) And MM is such a beautiful cat...wow I hope she proves the vets wrong but if not, she has been so loved and so lucky to literally have found you. How are the allergies?:w00t:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Your babies look adorable - I love their cuts, they're perfect, in every way. I hope that your MM is going to be OK - My Nicholas (a fluff) had the same procedure. It's very hard on them.

My heart goes out to you.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hope Meow Meow is better soon. Yes they do look like identical bobbleheads..I was in the photo store the other day and you can get bobble heads made of people....lol you just send in a pic and they make it for you...too cute I may get one of Max...lol

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
They are to sweet together, they really are looking so alike with the matching haircuts. I need your groomer ;) I do like the body really short like that, do you know what blade the groomer uses for that? I need to practice more but I am happy that it is a little easier than I thought.

I know that look too, so adorable, these little ones steal our hearts :tender: I have my own little cuddle bug wrapped around my neck, makes it hard to type.

I am so sorry about your little Meow Meow. I hope she gets better, it is so hard to lose them.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Hope Meow Meow is better soon. Yes they do look like identical bobbleheads..I was in the photo store the other day and you can get bobble heads made of people....lol you just send in a pic and they make it for you...too cute I may get one of Max...lol
Lol, cute idea Lyn

1 - 20 of 51 Posts