Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is after our walk, while my walk and his stroller ride. He is so good in his stroller and he was so fascinated by the horses on the farm a street from my house. He is all pooped out.

20200602_194202.jpg

Reactions: jane and addison

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
Some times,but not usually. He was fascinated by the horses. He has probably never seen a farm before.

Premium Member
So cute. Casper is all tuckered out. I wonder if he is dreaming about his day? Sometimes when Abella is sound asleep her little tail starts wildly wagging for a good 5 minutes. Knowing Abella she's probably dreaming about eating or getting treats. LOL!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
Some times his paws are in the air going a mile a minute.

Premium Member
LOL---It is hard to tell which end is which! Lisi loves watching TV---dogs esp, horses, & even cartoon characters or the little bears in the Charmin TP adds. . . . they never fail to entertain us! Sweet dreams Casp.

Premium Member
Love his hair here---looks fine!!!!!!! I can tell he is a champ!
Lisi loves the stroller now---funny--she always hated it before! She is just glad to go out & not have to walk far---what they give us is more than we deserve! Bless his little heart!

Premium Member
Love seeing Casper!!! He looks like he's riding in style. After all these years I used a stroller for Tyler one day to get him to the vet. He really seemed to enjoy it but it's for rare rides. I like him getting his steps in. In fact I should give him my Fitbit and get some extras from four feet instead of 2. :)

Premium Member
Hello Walter, long time no chat! Caspar is as cute as ever. I am just checking out the site and hope to come back more often. I hope you are both doing OK.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Brenda,

We are doing fine. Yesterday on our walk, someone asked if he were real. Casper started barking to make the point. It is funny how quiet he is on our walks, he just looks around. He gets so excited when I get the carriage and harness out. He only barks if someone speaks to me during our walks, otherwise, not a peep.

Reactions: edelweiss

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #14
Love seeing Casper!!! He looks like he's riding in style. After all these years I used a stroller for Tyler one day to get him to the vet. He really seemed to enjoy it but it's for rare rides. I like him getting his steps in. In fact I should give him my Fitbit and get some extras from four feet instead of 2. :)

Yes, we have a lot of animals around here. We are not as rural as VT, but we have farms around us, lots of dogs, bears, etc. I worry about him on the ground both in terms of health and in terms of danger. I feel so much safer taking him in his carriage. Remember we are tick central also.

Premium Member
Hi Walter, that's good to hear you are doing OK. And funny they asked if Caspar was real. Not that he was so quiet and still, but if he wasn't real, they thought you were walking a stuffed toy in a stroller. Lol.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #18
I go in here and there. Campus is very quiet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts