Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I just dropped him off for his dentals. Normally I would not be overly concerned, but life is just so stressful these days. This is the first time out of the house in over a week.

Premium Member
These truly are uncertain times we are living in. Is this Caspers first cleaning since he's been with you? I will be praying all goes well and that he will be home with you - where he belongs very quickly! Home is the safest place to be these days! 馃惗 馃惥 馃檹

Registered
Our Chrissy is also having her Dental this morning and hopefully the issue with the Protein in her urine will clear up afterwards. Fortunately, our Vet is now a Mobile Vet and just called me up and said that her teeth looked fine and only had to to a Cleaning. Hope that Casper does well with his Dental as well.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Hope Chrissy does well. Tgis is his first cleaning with me. His teeth look good. Just anxious to hear back.

Registered
Sending good thoughts for Casper's dental that all goes well. I'm surprised you vet will do elective procedures right now. Our vet is only open for emergencies or to pick up food or meds. I had more food come in for Pipper yesterday and they want you to pay over the phone and then they put the food outside on a bench to be picked up. I like that idea. This way I wasn't in contact with anyone.

Registered
Chrissy came back home about 2:15 and is doing very well Walter and thanks for asking about her. She actually ate everything that I gave her which was a very good sign. Will give her the rest at her usual Dinner time when we feed the two Cats and our little Laci. I am sure that Casper will do very well!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Casper did well, but the vet told me not to feed him until the morning. He is not happy, he keeps pawing at his automatic feeder thinking that will get it to release food.

Registered
the vet told me not to feed him until the morning
Aww, glad he did well, but poor hungry boy! I've always been able to feed Zooey soft food when she comes home from her dentals, even with extractions. Could you maybe give him a little something soft?

Registered
Awwww so glad he did well but that would be heartbreaking watching him try to get food. I was never told not to feed Pipper after a dental. Wonder why they don't want him to eat. Maybe they are worried the anesthesia might make him throw up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts