Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was our first day at a show where we participated. First Cassie got her CGC certificate (Canine Good Citizen). We were there for over two hours before we got to take the test. While we were in the middle of the test, we are called for Novice Obedience. We run across the field to make it to our turn in the ring. Cassie and I did OK, but we have a long way to go. We really haven't practiced on grass so Cassie was hesitate in sitting and lying down in the damp grass. It was however a beautiful day, and we had fun. The last pictures are to show off Cassie's new bow from Marj.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
:chili::chili::chili:

Congratulations! Looks like you had a great time and Cassie did great!

She got her CGC !!!!

Love her in her bow :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Congrats on Cassie's CGC! I would love for Preston to get his someday.

It looks like she had a good time, but I bet she's tired now!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WAY TO GO, Cassie:wub: :chili: Congratulations, Reva. It does seem like you had a good day. I love Marj's bows. It looks so pretty on Cassie too

You must be one proud mommy of beautiful Cassie:wub: and super adorable Bogie :wub: did that little CUTIE PIE join your outing too?

Thanks for sharing

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WAY TO GO, Cassie:wub: :chili: Congratulations, Reva. It does seem like you had a good day. I love Marj's bows. It looks so pretty on Cassie too

You must be one proud mommy of beautiful Cassie:wub: and super adorable Bogie :wub: did that little CUTIE PIE join your outing too?

Thanks for sharing

hugs
Kat
Oh yes, Bogie was there. He was busy checking everyone out. Since this was my first match, I elected only to try and show Cassie. Actually, Bogie would probably do very well in the ring. I'm going to try Rally with him soon.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Reva! I am so proud of you girls!!!!!! :aktion033: Wow wee, you really have been working hard!!!!!!! Way to go!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
How great for both of you.:thumbsup: Hope I get to meet Cassie in Atlanta

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Way to go Cassie and Reva! You gals looked great. It was soooooo gorgeous today ! So glad winter is over here.

I absolutely love the bow.....it matches her leash and harness too !

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili:Looks like fun! :chili:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
wow! great pics! Were you in St. Pete? Please say no. :-(

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Reva -- :dothewave: Congratulations on your sweet Cassie getting her CGC Certificate. She looks so beautiful and so happy. And the bow is the icing on the cake.:wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts