Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was putting a T Shirt on him and he got hold of it, then ran around the living gazillion times with it. It was funny:LOL: my nutty boy is hiding with it somewhere now.

Oh, I found him on the bottom pic (which is more Earnest Borgnine) all tuckered out:smheat:....still got the shirt and his squirrel too. Now he is back up barking at front door with the shirt still in his mouth.....:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Every time I walk near he grabs it and runs.....gonna be an all night thing I think......I love my crazy boy.......:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
He isn't even phased by Ernest Borgnine. :w00t: Yes, it will be a long night.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He isn't even phased by Ernest Borgnine. :w00t: Yes, it will be a long night.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
If Earnest doesn't scare him, no one will :HistericalSmiley:well he finally dropped it and went to sniffing for crumbs where I was eating dinner....priorities right!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh yes they call him the streak!

Dating myself, Ray Stevens.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Great pics of your sweet boy! He's so adorable, you can't get mad at him.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
haha so cute, guess who wasn't in the mood for a dress up :innocent:

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
Such cute pictures! Sammie is so cute. I love the white tornado run as we call it. It's so much fun to watch, just stay out of the way! I love your siggy picture of Sammie. What a little doll.

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Ladies for ALL the kind words about my Sammie. Ne is a nutty boy. Always up to something. I gave up on the dress up..Can't catch him.

The movie is MARTY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts