Discussion Starter #1
some pics at the folks house

I tawt I saw a puddy cat !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
shoot, I uploaded this in a different way...so no captions! oh well.

here's some pics at my parent's house in May. Jodi didn't do so well as a hunter (the squirrel is just a tiny thing near the tree in the same pic as Jodi) but Lily saw something interesting...I shooed her away as soon as I took the pic.
No squirrels were harmed in this adventure.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Those pictures are just great!!! You really got some great pictures. We have lots of squirrels in our area. Thanks for sharing those.......some of the best I have seen!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh, what a fun squirrel adventure!!:chili:
i saw a puddy cat...it's white and fluffy and in the last pic!!
love your new siggy, Jodi looks so cute!!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Thank goodness I don't have squirrels like that! My dogs would be going crazy trying to get at them.

Great pictures though. Maybe Jodi will settle for a BBQ'd squirrel cookiesince he didn't see the real ones?

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank goodness I don't have squirrels like that! My dogs would be going crazy trying to get at them.

Great pictures though. Maybe Jodi will settle for a BBQ'd squirrel cookiesince he didn't see the real ones?

That's right! he did love those BBQ'ed squirrels LOL I still have 3 of those left. (thanks again to his not so secret santa)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Great pix of cute little guy, though my friend had a family of flying squirrels take over their attic and a nightmare ensued that ended with lots of have-a- heart traps. I have the really little red squirrels in Vermont and love watching them. Have two types of bird feeders -- one for the birds and one that the squirrels like...and never the twain shall meet.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I love squirrels too! We had a black one that we named Chipper. She/he would sit outside my kitchen window everyday, looking for treats.

All of a sudden Chipper was gone. I sure hope she/ he just moved on to another house to beg.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Zoe wants you to send Jodi to us so she can teach him all about the fine art of squirrel chasing! No squirrels are ever harmed here either. Zoe wants you to know she's perfected the art of squirrel chasing not hunting.:HistericalSmiley: Jett wants to chase Lilly. :blush:

Love your handsome little man. He's looking particularly white and fluffy.:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili:The fun of backyard adventures! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I love squirrels. In Texas we had some coming in our yard. One of them was really funny. He came up to the patio window to tease Alex. Each one of them was running along the window with the glass between them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts