Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new Chris Christensen wooden brush:thumbsup: It gets mats out very easily and i think the dogs love it also, they all seem to enjoy being brushed with it. Maybe it feels like a massage. I use it for their their daily brushings and i have also used it to brush conditioner thru their hair during their bath.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Cindy, I have a 1 inch pin pinbrush from CC as well--LOVE it!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I love my CC brushes and combs and will be buying the wooden one as well to give it a go! :) Thanks for the review:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
I wonder if they will be selling them in Atlanta?
The CC fusion brush is fantastic!! Mercedes has a super thick coat and it gets down to her skin. Well worth 40 dollars. You can buy them at Cherrybrook and goggle a coupon for 10% off but I bet CC will have a booth. I bought the toy size.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I love my wooden pin brush too. I found it really nice for working gently on matts.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I love the CC brushes, too! :thumbsup: Button has a very dense coat, and it gets down to her skin easily without getting hair twisted around those little knobs that are on the ends of cheap pin brushes. I also have the tiny slicker brush for working on matts, and both of these brushes pass the "skin" test. If you run the bristles across the inside of your arm, you don't get scratched by them. Even the slicker passes this test. :wub:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts