Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to their website after some other post about these bags--they look cute, seem to be functional, but boy is their website confusing to this old lady! What is the temperature control thing all about? And the water bottle holder, does it allow for the dog to drink while in the bag? (that would be great!) Does it come with these accessories? And which bags do you guys have? Are they really roomy inside and well ventilated? What about size, I have seen some bags that look just too small and uncomfortable.--are the size guidelines pretty accurate?
Any info would be appreciated! Here is the website again, too
www.celltei.com
Thanks,
Quincymom

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Nov 20 2004, 11:10 AM
Yes, I completely agree about that site being confusing--I thought I was the only one!  LOL  I love their bags too, but they are a bit too expensive for my taste.  Have you tried Petsmart or Petco?  I got an all black bag there (Petsmart) for $25.  I really like it and it does the trick.  I figure it it gets ruined, I won't feel so bad.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17406
[/QUOTE]
I ordered a really cute faux burberry plaid (pink) bag for my daughter for Christmas, it is just adorable. Of course I got the cellti bag for myself!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Which style is best.... the "Pet on the Go" looks really nice.. looks like the strap fits across the chest.... ???

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
All the bags i bought at petsmart didnt work as well as my celltei bag. Celltei bags are better made... so there is more support for the dog. Kodie would hang out of the cheeper bags because he could never get comfortable. I would say if prices is not an issue... buy one celltei bag and you'll be set for a long time!!! I wasted all this money on buying cheep bags and i dont even wanna use them now...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 21 2004, 12:25 AM
All the bags i bought at petsmart didnt work as well as my celltei bag.  Celltei bags are better made... so there is more support for the dog.  Kodie would hang out of the cheeper bags because he could never get comfortable.  I would say if prices is not an issue... buy one celltei bag and you'll be set for a long time!!!  I wasted all this money on buying cheep bags and i dont even wanna use them now...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17506
[/QUOTE]

Kodie, which model Celltei do you have?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 21 2004, 01:25 AM
All the bags i bought at petsmart didnt work as well as my celltei bag.  Celltei bags are better made... so there is more support for the dog.  Kodie would hang out of the cheeper bags because he could never get comfortable.  I would say if prices is not an issue... buy one celltei bag and you'll be set for a long time!!!  I wasted all this money on buying cheep bags and i dont even wanna use them now...
[/QUOTE]
I saw pictures of your bag in another thread--very cute. What size did you get? Do you use a dog water bottle with it? What about the "climate control" feature? They also look like they have lots of straps that come with them--ardo you have to fuss with the bags alot to use them?
Quincymom

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom+Nov 20 2004, 04:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Elegant
@Nov 20 2004, 05:13 PM
I adore this one!!!

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17429
My daughter would love that!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17435
[/B][/QUOTE]
Petsmart has a whole line of Barbie grooming products, beds, leashes and collars and clothes. The bag was cute, but I think a bit too much for my tastes. It certainly is less expensive than the $350 Barbie bag I saw on another website. How old is your daughter? Mine is 11, and all attitude! Amazing the things she's learing in middle school.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Doesn't look much different than a snuggly thing that you would carry them in on your chest or back. I just don't see Brinkley caring for it much...maybe if he had started in one as a wee pup...but not now.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Nov 21 2004, 01:25 PM
Has anyone ever seen these?  I wonder how comfortable they would be in one?

http://www.puppypurse.com/story.html
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17579
[/QUOTE]

I think they are really cute.... They don't allow returns though, which is kinda scary because I don't know if mine would like it. Kallie is too heavy 10.3 to be carrying around but Catcher is around 6.5 so it's not so bad. I think they are a very creative and an innovative alternative..... Though when taking them in to stores it is better to have them totally inside something because that way they aren't as obtrusive, etc.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 21 2004, 10:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 21 2004, 12:25 AM
Kodie, which model Celltei do you have?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17550
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have the pouch a pet... the front back pack! Its the best!!!! Kodie just sit there and looks out!! He loves it even more because all he has to do is look backward and there i am... he gives me kisses... cause hes sooo happy to be out with me! I have the xsmall size... and i got mine in NYC! Its sold out on the Celltei web site!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 21 2004, 01:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MomtwoMaltmuffins
@Nov 21 2004, 01:25 PM
Has anyone ever seen these?  I wonder how comfortable they would be in one?

http://www.puppypurse.com/story.html
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17579
I think they are really cute.... They don't allow returns though, which is kinda scary because I don't know if mine would like it. Kallie is too heavy 10.3 to be carrying around but Catcher is around 6.5 so it's not so bad. I think they are a very creative and an innovative alternative..... Though when taking them in to stores it is better to have them totally inside something because that way they aren't as obtrusive, etc.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17589
[/B][/QUOTE]

I showed that site to one of my friends month or so ago. She showed it to a client's wife who has since bought at least 8 of the puppy purses. She loves them.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom+Nov 21 2004, 10:54 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 21 2004, 01:25 AM
I saw pictures of your bag in another thread--very cute. What size did you get? Do you use a dog water bottle with it? What about the "climate control" feature? They also look like they have lots of straps that come with them--ardo you have to fuss with the bags alot to use them?
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17567
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have the Active Tote-o-Pet, which I love. I don't use the climate control thing or the water bottle thing. I did email them a couple of months ago to ask about the climate control thing. They said that you can but a heat pack or ice pack in it. I tried to find an ice pack that would fix but couldn't. Also if you are traveling you could use the water bottle thing when you are still. Otherwise the water bottle would leak.

I think I have the small size. Which when I got Lexi was huge but she has now grown into it.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Hey guys,

We sell Celltei bags and try to keep our prices even with them. With the spoiledmaltese.com discount we're actually cheaper

If we can help out let us know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts