Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Celltei Bags

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  lani 
All the bags i bought at petsmart didnt work as well as my celltei bag. Celltei bags are better made... so there is more support for the dog. Kodie would hang out of the cheeper bags because he could never get comfortable. I would say if prices is not an issue... buy one celltei bag and you'll be set for a long time!!! I wasted all this money on buying cheep bags and i dont even wanna use them now...

Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 21 2004, 10:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 21 2004, 12:25 AM
All the bags i bought at petsmart didnt work as well as my celltei bag.  Celltei bags are better made... so there is more support for the dog.  Kodie would hang out of the cheeper bags because he could never get comfortable.  I would say if prices is not an issue... buy one celltei bag and you'll be set for a long time!!!  I wasted all this money on buying cheep bags and i dont even wanna use them now...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17506
Kodie, which model Celltei do you have?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17550
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have the pouch a pet... the front back pack! Its the best!!!! Kodie just sit there and looks out!! He loves it even more because all he has to do is look backward and there i am... he gives me kisses... cause hes sooo happy to be out with me! I have the xsmall size... and i got mine in NYC! Its sold out on the Celltei web site!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.