Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use Celltei Carriers, and if so, how do you like them? I have the small size Pak-O-Pet on order.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I don't have one but I like the front carriers. That way Lilly wouldn't get stuck under my arm when in a bag.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I had one years ago. It was heavier than I thought it would be and a bit smaller than the size chart said. I wound up giving it away as I like the end opening type better.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I have the Tote-O-Pet and I LOVE it! You won't be disappointed. The quality is unbelievable.

To be perfectly honest, Toby hates being in it, but that is just him and his quirks. :rolleyes:

I have had it for four or five years now and if I am not putting Toby in it, I use it to haul his stuff in if we are going out for the day. I have never really looked at other carriers, but the construction on the Celltei is phenomenal; the didn't take any short cuts!

If you have any questions in the meantime, let me know. You'll love yours!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I really think that I like the look and construction of the Celltei bags and hubby and I can carry it without attracting too much attention. I just wish I could find a used one!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I like the looks of them but last time I tried to get one for Echo (RIP) her body was too long. They seem a bit short IMO. I hope it fits for you guys - they are very cute! There's a carrier in our local pet store that has a monkey on the side (can't remember the brand) that I think is so cute but would totally attract attention cuz of the cute monkey :p ... oh well. Let us know what you end up doing...

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Thanks, I really think that I like the look and construction of the Celltei bags and hubby and I can carry it without attracting too much attention. I just wish I could find a used one!
Celltei has a discontinued section (or something like that) on their site--did you look there?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Celltei has a discontinued section (or something like that) on their site--did you look there?

Yes. I was looking for a tote o pet or pak o pet in black or grey and they didn't have one. They had one in blue, but I really didn't care for the color.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Is there anywhere you can go in Atlanta to see if they fit Nikki? I ordered a bag for my girls and it fits them but not high enough for them, without messing their topknot up......

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nikki will not put her head inside any bag, lol. That is a losing battle. So I think that the Celltei is a little taller than the Kwigy Bo. Should be okay for Nikki. I'm having second thoughts about getting it right now, because I already have 4 bags for her, plus the stroller. I might wait a bit on it, but I definitely want one as they are well-made.

To answer your question, the only place that sold Celltei in GA was located right near me, but sadly, they have gone out of business.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
For flying I have a Celltei carrier. I have the Pet on the Go. I have a small and a medium. Jax fits in both but the Medium fits him better. I love it for flying b/c it is hands free. It is a bit heavy but I don't mind since it's on my back and not over just one shoulder. The medium barely fits under the seat (aisle or window) on the plane though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts