Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I agree with this review! My Celltei bag gets abused and it's still in perfect condition. Out of all my carriers I like the Celltei the best.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 10 2005, 01:53 PM
I agree with this review!  My Celltei bag gets abused and it's still in perfect condition.  Out of all my carriers I like the Celltei the best.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71419
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree.. my Celltei carrier is the one I use the most often because it's so well made and stands up to a lot of use.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79+Jun 10 2005, 03:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Jun 10 2005, 01:53 PM
I agree with this review!  My Celltei bag gets abused and it's still in perfect condition.  Out of all my carriers I like the Celltei the best.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71419
I totally agree.. my Celltei carrier is the one I use the most often because it's so well made and stands up to a lot of use.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71437
[/B][/QUOTE]
We sure like ours....Arlene

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Well this is all good to hear since I just ordered one, proubly wont get it for a few more weeks though since they still have to make it or something like that.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Angie's bags are awesome.

What this review didn't mention though is that the "Tote-O-Pet" is actually made with the same care and detail in several different materials, this one is the "active", but there is also the: Prescious, Fantasia, and Classic, to name just a few. They are some of my favorite bags too. I always say they are the most "feature filled" bags available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What size Celltei packs do you folks have--and how big are your dogs? We just got a small size Active Tote but are concerned our puppy might outgrow it (he's now almost 3 1/2 lbs. at 14 weeks). The medium size just seems too big.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I have the small for Catcher and he is just about 7 pounds. Actually, the medium might have been better for him because he is in there pretty tight... I only use it to transport him to the groomer and I kind of like that there isn't a lot of extra room so he won't get "banged around" if there was an accident or something. I had them put a seat belt slot on the back and it really is a great carrier for the car.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have a small for Peanut who is 6 pounds. It's really roomy for him. I'm still holding out on buying TicTac's Celltei because I have no idea how much more he's going to grow.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I have a small and Tuffy is about 7 pounds and he fits fine in mine. He usually likes to curl up when he's in there so it's a good fit.. if he wanted to stretch out though he'd probably be better in a medium. I've carried both the dogs together in it a few times for a combined weight of 10 pounds and it's been a snug fit for them in there but not terrible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts