Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I can't believe I am looking for yet another dog carrier. But the truth is that the Juicy carrier is just not comfortable for walking for long periods of time especially in the hot weather of Nashville (we are in Nashville without a car :new_Eyecrazy: ). Miko is around 7 lbs, so we would probably need a small size Celltei and I was just wandering if anyone wants to sell theirs to me. PM me if you do and I would be happy to buy it

PS. Let me know soon since I will probably order it if I don't hear anything.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sorry to hear you have no car. It's pretty hot and humid here. I could faint. Good luck finding a carrier!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Sorry! I'm not going to be selling mine but I would definitely recommend the Tote-o-Pet. I love mine. If I get another one I'm thinking of getting the Pak-o-Pet

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I have the Celltei Tote O Pet and Catcher is 7 pounds. It is not light weight either.... It is still not easy for me to carry him around. You might want to try the Celltei that goes across the body.... the Pak O Pet, I believe.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 26 2005, 07:07 PM
I have the Celltei Tote O Pet and Catcher is 7 pounds. It is not light weight either.... It is still not easy for me to carry him around. You might want to try the Celltei that goes across the body.... the Pak O Pet, I believe.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75366
[/QUOTE]
Celltei now has a lite version of there bag available. I've never seen one in person so not sure how lite it is.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 26 2005, 07:07 PM
[/QUOTE]

I have the pak o pet for Tunny. I love it, but I don't think it goes across the body. It does have a shoulder strap though, is that what you meant?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 26 2005, 08:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jun 26 2005, 07:07 PM

I have the pak o pet for Tunny. I love it, but I don't think it goes across the body. It does have a shoulder strap though, is that what you meant?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75405
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oops, it is the Pet-On-The-Go that goes across the body not the Pak:Celltei Pet-On-The-Go

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I don't know if I will get it afterall. I think its just too hot to bring Miko around anyways. I do have to say that I have been getting so many comments on my juicy bag (we often get stopped to ask about it). My husband is way too embrassed about carrying the juicy around (but he does do it
).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts