Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Liza - great pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time, though I'm sure you were all pooped at the end. Dolce must have been especially tired. How much of it did he walk vs. be carried? I think i know where you took every picture:) Was it yesterday or today? Yesterday's weather was fabulous; today too hot for me. I see how much your kids love that slide on 67th and 5th Ave. It was one of my son's favorites. He could stay there for hours. So much fun. I love Central Park because there are so many different parts of it and they're all different.:chili:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I love seeing photos of your beautiful family! Honestly..I can never tell if you're the mama or one of the girls!! That's how gorgeous all of you are! And those eyelashes on your son. omg!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ! i love central park , dolce walked alot but we rested alot , and he was carried , and also strolled on the stroller with damian , so he did good , i kept stopping to give him water cause i was especially fearful of him getting overhated my daughter thought i was over reacting n i was xplaining how fast a little maltese can get over heated .. i think dolce is awesome with soo many ppl , and on the leash n he is so calm about other dogs and kids , jusy walking strutting his stuff he is just the cutest. and yes the boys both have them mile long eyelashes .. lol ... we gotta meet in central park one day soon !!!

a little story about the slide , do u know the kids where sliding down w pieces of cardboard n do u know i decide to try n slid soo fast i fell kept going past the slide n busted my butt , yup my kids highlight of the outing ..they laughed soo much .. adonis called from the top "mommy that was sooo funny " lol

bisou thanks for the compliments , i guess it pays off to have ur first at 19 .. lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
thanks ! i love central park , dolce walked alot but we rested alot , and he was carried , and also strolled on the stroller with damian , so he did good , i kept stopping to give him water cause i was especially fearful of him getting overhated my daughter thought i was over reacting n i was xplaining how fast a little maltese can get over heated .. i think dolce is awesome with soo many ppl , and on the leash n he is so calm about other dogs and kids , jusy walking strutting his stuff he is just the cutest. and yes the boys both have them mile long eyelashes .. lol ... we gotta meet in central park one day soon !!!

a little story about the slide , do u know the kids where sliding down w pieces of cardboard n do u know i decide to try n slid soo fast i fell kept going past the slide n busted my butt , yup my kids highlight of the outing ..they laughed soo much .. adonis called from the top "mommy that was sooo funny " lol

bisou thanks for the compliments , i guess it pays off to have ur first at 19 .. lol
Girlfriend - I was one of the casualties of the slide too the first time I went down it. :w00t::w00t: I can't quite remember what happened to me but I swore for a long time I wouldn't go on it again...but gave in on it a few trips later and yes, the cardboard was our "sled" .:HistericalSmiley: Yup, that's what the kids love -- mommy wiping out.:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
beautiful family....what is the story behind the Balto statue?

Hugs, Blanche
Balto I believe was a sled dog that took antibiotics to alaska when nothing else could get meds through -- or something like that?? I remember my DS reading it in elementary school and then us going to the park to find the statue. I think there was a movie on it years ago too...animation. Might be fun for your kids to see, Liza.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Loved the pictures! You look like one of the kids yourself......such a nice looking family!:chili: Central Park looks like so much fun!! Your son has eyelashed that we would all kill for!!:chili: Thank you for sharing.......Beautiful Mommy and family~~~~:chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gee now i feel better ! thanks for confiding in me ,, i was mortified , lmaoo !!:HistericalSmiley:
Girlfriend - I was one of the casualties of the slide too the first time I went down it. :w00t::w00t: I can't quite remember what happened to me but I swore for a long time I wouldn't go on it again...but gave in on it a few trips later and yes, the cardboard was our "sled" .:HistericalSmiley: Yup, that's what the kids love -- mommy wiping out.:chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i still have problems with the multi quote so this is for all of u ! thanks for looking at my pics and always replying with such love .. i looove taking pics of my fam , my kids get bored easy so when i get all four its priceless to me..

i have made a promise to myself to start visiting more of nyc because i have such a huge amazing park in my city n i hardly go there so ive been trying to keep that promise.. we had a terrific time.. and dolce was so well behaved i was soo proud!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Liza I felt like I was there, your making wonderful memories with you kids. Dolce looks like he had a great time, bet he slept after you got home:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks , i enjoy sharing these with you guys ! and yes he knocked out as soon as we got home , only thing is as soon as we get up from couch or from wherever we r at he gets up he is such a light sleeper. lol
Liza I felt like I was there, your making wonderful memories with you kids. Dolce looks like he had a great time, bet he slept after you got home:HistericalSmiley:
Great pictures! Everyone looks as though they had such a great time! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts