Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, question for ya.
My mom just got a new little guy that is such a cutie. I have one question about him though. He has champagne tint on the ears. I am wondering if it will it grow out as his adult hair comes in? Has anyone had this experience with their puppy? He is about 13-14 weeks old now. I have seen light lemon markings on the ears grow out before, but this is a different color. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My Chloe was this color. She was lemon all over and the breeder was upfront about it. This was her parents first litter. It did grow out and this is what Chloe looks like now.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Mystify79@Apr 5 2005, 10:51 AM
Hi!  Glad you made it over here.

Tuffy had dark champagne colored ears and a champagne spot on his back and both faded the older he got.  He looks totally white now.. but when he is wet his ears look darker than the rest of him. 

This was Tuffy as a puppy.. and the champagne areas looked darker in person than in the picture.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49225
[/QUOTE]

Hi Mystify79! I think I might never get any work done with both of these great forums!

Yes, Tucker looks almost exactly like Tuffy did. Thanks so much. I feel better about it now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Cloud still has a light tint to his ears and he's over a yr now. It's really light though.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
chelsey also had lemon tint on her ears and little on the middle of her back. She is now 8 month . It is still there. not sure if it will grow out or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts