Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if any one can tell me who was/is considered the Winningest Maltese in the AKC Conformation ring? This question is an opportunity to get a great discussion started! I'm new to showing Maltese, so this would be a wonderful chance to learn about pedigrees.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yes, to my knowledge, records show Ta-Jon's Tickle Me Silly to be the top Maltese of all times - won 3 years in a row.
She was the most beautiful.

I was fortunate to be given one of her daughters who needed a new home - Mimi, by Tammy Simon, Silly's breeder.

My current Maltese, Blaze is from Tammy. He's top winner to me!

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
The all time top producing sire is Angel's Jeopardy. My Breeze is his granddaughter. Jeopardy passed in December 2015. He was almost 17.

I believe that Marcis Risqué Business still holds the record for how many times he shows up in pedigrees.

This forum is not really geared to info on showing or pedigrees. I would encourage you to work with your breeder to learn more about pedigrees.

Of course, statistics are published monthly in Canine Chronicles, ShowSights and Dog News magazine for the current year's standings for each breed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts