Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again, I thank Lexi's mom for helping me with posting a picture in my post! I bought some sweaters for Chanel...this was one of my favorites. It is blue, couldn't find pink, but it still looks kinda cute with the little star on her head! Pardon the HUGENESS of the picture...don't know how to fix that yet!

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Chanel is gorgeous! Love her sweater. How old is she? I can't WAIT until Sadie's top hair is long enough to stay in a top knot with out wispies hanging in her eyes.

V

·
0 Posts
She is just adorable in that sweater...but unless there is a puppy cut under there....you do have to worry about knots, tangles and mats!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You all are too kind... :D

I just bought the sweater at...get this...Walmart!
They had tiny sweaters, and they were ony $3.96!!!
So I bought the 4 cutest ones...no pink though, but cute nonetheless!

I got the clip idea from Mee...I bought these super tiny baby clips in all colors and glittery for about $4 or less...I use them all of the time and they work. I bought them in the hair section at Target. I rarely ever use rubberbands in her hair cuz they annoy me.

Thanks for the compliments.

~Elegant

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 19 2004, 08:24 PM
Chanel is gorgeous!  Love her sweater.  How old is she?  I can't WAIT until Sadie's top hair is long enough to stay in a top knot with out wispies hanging in her eyes.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17358
[/QUOTE]
Chanel is 8 months old exactly!!!
Originally posted by vita@Nov 19 2004, 10:03 PM
She is just adorable in that sweater...but unless there is a puppy cut under there....you do have to worry about knots, tangles and mats!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17379
[/QUOTE]
She is shaved down...1/2 inch all over the body!
Originally posted by mee+Nov 20 2004, 01:19 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Elegant
@Nov 20 2004, 03:31 PM

I just bought the sweater at...get this...Walmart! 
They had tiny sweaters, and they were ony $3.96!!! 

are those dog sweaters or human sweaters????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17432
[/B][/QUOTE]
They are dog sweaters in the dog section. They never carried sweaters until recently!!! And $4 is a steal! I love Walmart and Target. My Target never carries dog clothes, except for Halloween...

~Elegant

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awww! Chanel looks like a little superstar! She is so pretty! Perfect name for her, too!

I got Coconut a sweater and i tried it on her tonight but it's a turtleneck and she's still a bit too little. She kept on somehow getting the turtleneck unfolded and up over her face so she could chew on it.
She was so funny looking! She looked like a little sausage, and she wouldn't really move with it on that much.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I LOVE Target....but I am sad!!!
I got Brinkley a Santa jacket there last night for $9.99! I got him the medium b/c it said for dogs 12-15" and that is him...but it DID look big. But that was the only size they had! I got it home and put it on and it swallowed him!
Not even functionable!!! Hubby was even impressed with how cute it was for ten dollars! But now it has to go back!!!
I am going to take it with me when we go on Thanksgiving and see if another Target has a small.
I also got a CUTE blue and cream plaid doggy bed for 9.99! Perfect size!!!

They also had this dollar bin with the cutest stockings for the cats. They have a little embroidered cat at the top and at the bottom they say "Princess" or "Boss" or "Spoiled"-Then in the middle there is a plastic spot to insert a snapshot (3.5x5)!
I was so excited!! For a DOLLAR!!! But no doggy ones
That stunk!!! I even considered getting three more for the dogs and finding something to cover the cat at the top with...may still consider that....but I got one each of the little sayings for each of the cats...I didn't want the same sayings for the dogs necessarily either..unless I got SPOILED for all of them.

Anyway, Target rules. I like Walmart alot too... when they have good stuff it is usually at a great price! Ours doesn't have sweaters though...not that I have found anyway.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got Bella a Thanksgiving Sweater at walmart. This is her first piece of clothing! I was so glad to find something for $4 to get her started. I hated to spend too much on a sweater that she might outgrow.

So this is her first clothing experience and she didn't look too happy but I'm sure I can get her used to them. The only problem with my walmart was the lack of colors. I got this one and another blue one.

Ok...I'm having problems posting her picture but they are in the Gallery.

Nicolle

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, the star on the top of her head is from a set of cloth rubber bands I got in the baby section at Walmart!! They had stars and hearts on top and some were just plain cloth rubber bands with no decoration...sorry! I use the clip that I talked about in an earlier post all of the time, they are plastic and really tiny.

I did get all of the sweaters I thought were pretty cute...I'll probably take a picture of her in the other two sweaters.

~Elegant

1 - 20 of 23 Posts