Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a few recent pictures of Chanel after having been groomed. I had her washed only, no cut. I am trying to let her hair grow out from her chopped spay cut. :lol:

On kitchen floor...

On kitchen floor again...

I have a few more I might add later.

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Love the new do! She looks FAB! Hope she has a great bday!

·
Registered
227 Posts
These are a few recent pictures of Chanel after having been groomed. I had her washed only, no cut. I am trying to let her hair grow out from her chopped spay cut. :lol:

Id love to see more pictures of your baby

Chanel is a precious little girl
Pretty in her pink Easter bow!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ya'll MUST stop showing these pictures of sweet/beautiful girl dogs!

No, really-thanks for sharing. She is beautiful!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey all! :D

Thank you so much for the compliments...

Tlunn, you probably should get a female doggie!!! And the shampoo I use is the regular Hartz shampoo I buy from Target. I get the puppy shampoo and the whitening shampoo.

Here is another pic of her outside on the porch...

Again, you guys are too kind and thanks! I hadn't taken many pics of her and figured I ought to take some nice pictures of her while she's groomed and clean!

~Elegant

·
Registered
894 Posts
Chanel is just beautiful!! Her coat has such a pretty shine to it. I keep waiting for Sisse's coat to "change", it's to early for her just yet. Her's is nice and soft, but doesn't seem to shine much unless I use the BTB pomade on her. That stuff is fabulous!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
AHhhh!!!!! I love Chanel!!!!! I think when TicTac finally comes home, I'm gonna have to make him into a girly boy!! How much more gorgeous can Chanel get?!?!?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Mar 28 2005, 08:27 AM
She is so pretty. I am going to try the shampoo you use. I need to buy a whitening shampoo. How often do you use it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46810
[/QUOTE]
I give Chanel a bath about every other week depending on how grungy she gets, some weeks are better than others. I hear everyone using really nice foo-foo shampoos and conditioners, but I haven't gotten a chance to do that so when I go to Target I just buy what they have.

Again, thanks for the compliments...

~Elegant

1 - 20 of 24 Posts