Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was only gone for 4 1/2 days and I come back to a completely different look for SM.

I do love the new design with the pictures of our fluffs and the new color choices, but, it startled me.

You can't even be gone for a day without changes here. :w00t:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I know what you mean! LOL This morning I came here and had to do a double take to make sure I was on the right website!

I like the new banner design & colors. The only thing I would change are the little buttons for replying, quoting, etc...I would make the font on them slightly larger. Other than that, I think it's great!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I got on this morning before work and it was the same and then i came home from work and got on and it's different. Love the new look, it looks brighter and it's easier for me and my old eyes to read. Just one thing, i love the new banner, but on the very right side by contact button of the banner the puppy dog's picture doesn't line up, it looks like when a magician puts someone in a box and puts the blades in the box and moves the person around. The poor doggie is divided into thirds. I think it's Mercedes, but i really can't tell.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I got on this morning before work and it was the same and then i came home from work and got on and it's different. Love the new look, it looks brighter and it's easier for me and my old eyes to read. Just one thing, i love the new banner, but on the very right side by contact button of the banner the puppy dog's picture doesn't line up, it looks like when a magician puts someone in a box and puts the blades in the box and moves the person around. The poor doggie is divided into thirds. I think it's Mercedes, but i really can't tell.
I don't know mine looks fine.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Which browser are you using? Maybe try to refresh and see if that helps.I use IE 8 and Google Chrome and they both look fine.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
oh it's that way on mine too. it's splits in half about a second after loading up.

update- okay when I use Firefox (on my Mac) it does the splitting but when I use Safari- it doesn't.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm using Internet Explorer and my looks fine -- no problems at all. I think it looks great, but I agree about the type on the buttons -- my eyes are too old for small print. LOL

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
yep, i agree, it looks great :chili::aktion033:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I've not paid much attention to the new look, but must say I can't get passed the ads:

<LI id=taw0 onmouseover="ss('','aw0')" onfocus="ss('','aw0')">Teacup Maltese Puppies Great Deals! Thousands of Stores Buy Smart and Save with Confidence
shopping.yahoo.com

<LI id=taw1 onmouseover="ss('','aw1')" onfocus="ss('','aw1')">Havanese Puppies CA Buy Havanese Puppy From a Breeder. Healthy, Playful Pups. See Photos!
CaliforniaHavaneseBreeders.net

<LI id=taw2 onmouseover="ss('','aw2')" onfocus="ss('','aw2')">Angels' Eyes-Tear Stains Eliminate Tear Stains in Dogs. Works From the Inside Out
Angels Eyes | Tear Stains | Pet Coat Stains | Eye Care For Pets | Eye Stains

<LI id=taw3 onmouseover="ss('','aw3')" onfocus="ss('','aw3')">Maltese Dog Find great deals and save! Compare products, prices & stores.
Shopping.com - Online shopping. Price comparison, product reviews, and online store reviews at Shopping.com.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I've not paid much attention to the new look, but must say I can't get passed the ads:

<LI id=taw0 onmouseover="ss('','aw0')" onfocus="ss('','aw0')">Teacup Maltese Puppies Great Deals! Thousands of Stores Buy Smart and Save with Confidence
shopping.yahoo.com

<LI id=taw1 onmouseover="ss('','aw1')" onfocus="ss('','aw1')">Havanese Puppies CA Buy Havanese Puppy From a Breeder. Healthy, Playful Pups. See Photos!
CaliforniaHavaneseBreeders.net

<LI id=taw2 onmouseover="ss('','aw2')" onfocus="ss('','aw2')">Angels' Eyes-Tear Stains Eliminate Tear Stains in Dogs. Works From the Inside Out
Angels Eyes | Tear Stains | Pet Coat Stains | Eye Care For Pets | Eye Stains

<LI id=taw3 onmouseover="ss('','aw3')" onfocus="ss('','aw3')">Maltese Dog Find great deals and save! Compare products, prices & stores.
Shopping.com - Online shopping. Price comparison, product reviews, and online store reviews at Shopping.com.

Yesterday there was one advertising Bulldog puppies as being avaliable - I didn't catch the URL but wasn't happy to see that one either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts