Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as everyone knows we have had some problems with the site recently, i have bought a new server, i REAL server and we will be switching to it in the next day or two, as the dns changes you may notice the forum switches back to an old day, once this happens i will re-update the site to the current posts, we may lose a few posts in the transition but it should be well worth it, thanks for everyones patience and understanding

also, this is costing me a considrable amount of money per month, I will never require a membership fee of any sort but anyone willing or able to donate some $ towards the site can PM me

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
everything should start coming together now

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yay i can finally get on...i thought i would never be able to log on again....unfortunately i should be studying, soprob would have been better if i couldnt get on LOL

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Phewwwwwwww,i didnt see your message yesterday so today when i tried it said no such place.Scared me !!!Thank you Joe.I would have hated to lose this place.Everyone is so kind and helpfull!!Thanks again Joe for this SM family!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Jan 17 2005, 04:02 PM
Phewwwwwwww,i didnt see your message yesterday so today when i tried it said no such place.Scared me !!!Thank you Joe.I would have hated to lose this place.Everyone is so kind and helpfull!!Thanks again Joe for this SM family!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30050
[/QUOTE]

Same here!! I didn't see it untill like 3:30 my time. My whole day just seemed to be off. I usually grab a cup of coffee on my way into work and read posts while it is quite around the office. Today, it was super quite so I just had to make noise and move around the office!!!

Thanks for always keeping us updated though Joe! YOU ARE GREAT!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone for being patient, seems everything is calming down now and running right, may still be some bumps in the road over the next week or two

1 - 8 of 8 Posts