Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it is just coincidence...but it seems like the last few nights Brinkley has been more "hyper" than usual. We changed him over to adult dry food this weekend...he had been on dry puppy...and we had switched his canned over to adult a few weeks ago. Like I said...maybe just coincidence...but "Sheesh!" :new_Eyecrazy: I had to teach him "settle" tonight...and we have never really had to do that! He was "out of control!" :eek: At first it was funny! He chased his tail in circles so much and so fast that he would try to walk and stagger...
! I checked his tail and butt to see if anything was wrong...couldn't find anything!
My son and I were trying to read and do his homework on the couch and Brink was going nuts nipping and playing and just being an all around pest. He has attacked Spencer cat and played so hard that he comes and lays down panting next to me...he NEVER pants! Kinda freaked me out!
What is UP? He has lost his mind!!!!! Could this be the food? Or a full moon coming...weather change? The kids at school turn nutso
when a front is coming or a full moon!!! Maybe that is it!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Mar 8 2005, 10:11 PM
Maybe it is just coincidence...but it seems like the last few nights Brinkley has been more "hyper" than usual. We changed him over to adult dry food this weekend...he had been on dry puppy...and we had switched his canned over to adult a few weeks ago.  Like I said...maybe just coincidence...but "Sheesh!" :new_Eyecrazy: I had to teach him "settle" tonight...and we have never really had to do that! He was "out of control!" :eek: At first it was funny! He chased his tail in circles so much and so fast that he would try to walk and stagger...

! I checked his tail and butt to see if anything was wrong...couldn't find anything! 
My son and I were trying to read and do his homework on the couch and Brink was going nuts nipping and playing and just being an all around pest. He has attacked Spencer cat and played so hard that he comes and lays down panting next to me...he NEVER pants! Kinda freaked me out!
What is UP? He has lost his mind!!!!! Could this be the food? Or a full moon coming...weather change? The kids at school turn nutso

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41271
[/QUOTE]

I SWEAR last night I was saying the same thing about Kallie... I was wondering if there was a full moon. She was totally hyper....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lacey has been likes this too for the past two weeks...right now she is chasing the "emery, the tail." We live in Ohio and it has been so cold, so she hasn't been outside to play. Been stuck in the house. I think she is getting spring fever. Can't wait until I can take her outside so she can play and smell things.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
did you change anything else?

i think the only difference between adult food and puppy food---is that adult food has less fat.

but isnt more energy good?? lol.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Mar 8 2005, 10:11 PM
Maybe it is just coincidence...but it seems like the last few nights Brinkley has been more "hyper" than usual. We changed him over to adult dry food this weekend...he had been on dry puppy...and we had switched his canned over to adult a few weeks ago.  Like I said...maybe just coincidence...but "Sheesh!" :new_Eyecrazy: I had to teach him "settle" tonight...and we have never really had to do that! He was "out of control!" :eek: At first it was funny! He chased his tail in circles so much and so fast that he would try to walk and stagger...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41271
[/QUOTE]
I can just see it happening! LOL

·
Registered
522 Posts
There isn't a full moon until the end of the month. There is a new moon tomorrow. I would think the protein in puppy food would make them more energenic as adults, not the other way around. Hmmmm. That's odd. Did he get into some candy or something with lots of sugar?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts