Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charlie went to the groomer for the very first time today! I used someone a friend has reccomened and they did a GREAT job (at least I think so)

A big "Thank You" to Lexi & Nikki's mom for help with getting pictures to pass along to the groomer.

Take a look at her new cut:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Love those little feet!!!! I guess that's what you get from a professional vs. an inexperienced mommy!

Anyway, she looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Super cute and the groomer did a really nice job too.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
*seething with jealousy* That's how I like for Little C's feet to look. But, because she always has skin problems, I have to shave her feet every week. She's hugely fluffy all over and as little stick feet instead of beautiful fluffed out feet like Charlie.
Oh, I wish Little C could have feet like that again. *positively green*

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Charlie looks beautiful,
I think your groomer did a wonderful job

I have to say Scooby's groomer does the exact same trim for him and I love it, his feet look so neat and tidy when he comes home

·
Registered
776 Posts
She is just precious!!
And you can tell how utterly straight her coat is -- when Jack gets his hair cut like that, within minutes it's all poofed out again

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG, she is totally darling. Those are just the cutest pictures.... I just want to give her a big hug she is so cuddly looking.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Looks like your groomer did a great job. Yep, I always look at the feet too. Neat little round feet.

Mommy, why are my feet beginning to look like nappy slippers? ~Sassy
'Cause mommy needs to get out the scissors and give 'em a little trim Sassy gir-r-r. ~Mommy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts