Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our own Charlotte asked me to post that her new baby arrived safely today. I thought she would want to do it when she got home, but, she is so excited, she wants to share with all of you now. She will do pictures when she gets home with Gumdrop. She is on her way home from the airport with him, and she sounds as happy as if she had just become a new grandmother again.
Charlotte has a new show prospect that she got from a wonderful breeder in Tennessee--MiDis Maltese. This is a great little guy. In fact, I had my name on him until I was able to get the one I'm showing now.
Just wait until you see his pictures, you will want to go to Oklahoma to steal him.
Our only problem will be that she will spoil him so that he won't want to show.
I hope you are all as happy for Charlotte as I am.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is wonderful news and Scooby and I are very happy indeed for Charlott, we hope she has many very happy years with her new baby

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yes another maltese he is my baby I am on cloud nine he is more then I would of ever expected. He is beautiful. I can't Thank Faye enough for helping me get this young boy
He is 7 months old tomorrow. and weighs a full 3 lbs and 2 oz
Ok I am one proud mommy tonight he met the rest the family and trust me he is all boy that is for sure he was already strutting his stuff.

Ok I am not to good at this it is only letting me put one picture in here but I will have more in a min.
[attachment=419:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have lost count but I will tell you this I want allot more just like the little guy. He is a dream come true. He slept good all night not a peep out of him got up at 2am to take him to potty and back to bed we went. He wasn't ready to get up at 5am he never heard me get out of bed. I got to have more just like the little guy.
Char

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!

You better watch out....he and Uh-oh are officially on my "dog-nap" list!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Sep 16 2005, 06:23 AM
Congrats!!!!!!

You better watch out....he and Uh-oh are officially on my "dog-nap" list!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100126
[/QUOTE]
He is a good sleeper and Uhoh and him was playing this morning like all get out.
He is my pride and joy I could not of imagined that there was a maltese out there like him he is a hunk. He sure knows he is pretty to he just struts his stuff.
I am on cloud nine even hubby loves him and is calling him Little Bit.
Char

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous! You are one lucky lady!

·
Registered
860 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous! You are one lucky lady!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100225
[/quote
I know that I am very honored to have this boy in my home. Tears was in my eyes when I got this guy out of the pet taxi I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It it wasn't for LucyLou I would still be standing still and not moving in the forward direction. God works in mysterious ways this is a dream come true having this boy come into our family. I want to thank everybody for all the compliments . I can't believe he is real I just can't quit looking at him he is so tiny.
Char

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
oh Char I am just so excited for you. He is a doll baby all the way. Now see i might even could give up the dream of having a girl for a boy like him heheheh

congrats you deserve it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.