Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,i would like to know of any good chat rooms,every time i find a chat room they end up talking to me about sex.i just want to chat about everyday things,is there a maltese dog chat room?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah Joe, we should have a chat room. My husband found some good free ones and a great $5 one if you can't find any let me know and I will ask him for the links. It would be great if we could get a chat room and schedule times to chat daily or whenever we can get together.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Mar 15 2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah Joe, we should have a chat room.  My husband found some good free ones and a great $5 one if you can't find any let me know and I will ask him for the links.  It would be great if we could get a chat room and schedule times to chat daily or whenever we can get together.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43441
[/QUOTE]
I agree,that would be awesome !!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Some of us already chat on AIM. It would be fun to have one on here though too!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Chat rooms, you are so right. A friend of mine at work said she would meet me in a yahoo chat room. I spent the entire time clicking on the x boxes deleting private chats. :eek: I have never in my life been so surprised, wondering what those people got out of it. Will never go back there !!

I already have yahoo messenger, if any one wants to add me will be okay.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
We had a chatroom at AMR/PMR but we were always the same people chatting and some had trouble getting in at times so we ended up chatting most of the time on AIM. We also had a chatroom at THAT other Maltese place, but the you know who closed it because he did not like us exchanging e-mail address even on private chat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts