Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I'm correct, the chat tool should be working now. Take it for a test run. If the settings are not correct in terms of who can use it and who cannot, I'll be correcting shortly. From my understanding, only supporting members (i.e. paid users) should have access to this tool. Enjoy. :)

Admin Team

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Well I'm half afraid to answer...but no. At least I'll put it this way. I don't see it. Now if it's there and I'm missing it.... :blush: ... well that's why I was afraid to answer. lol

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
While your in this thread it says at the top of the page to the left " Chat Tool" after leaving this thread and going to the main page it is not there. :)

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Okay I give up ! I am either blind or dumb I can not find it.
Right under the Maltese dog at the top of the page to the left it says Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums it's right under that , look before posting, if you look while posting it isn't there

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it not in the MAIN NAVIGATION BAR.. the blue ribbon with these words:

Home, Forums, Active Topics, Photo Gallery, Chat, USER CP, New Posts, Search, etc...

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the confusion. I'm talking to our tech guys to get the link added in.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I don't see it either.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
So Saturday chat is not going to available to everyone now? On Saturday night, it used to be open to everyone, regardless of membership status. We helped a lot of 'newbies' that way, who would come into chat to ask questions. I hope that can continue! Looking forward to seeing the new chat!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I FOUND IT AND IT WORKS:chili::chili:... It's the blue/gray bar all the way at the top of the page where you'd find your UserCP list. So the bar says Home/Forums/active topids/ photo gallery/ CHAT!!!! Just click on that it it takes you there. Thanks Jung.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts