Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone chat on Saturday nights anymore? I've only done it once but might take a break from work tonight. If so what time and time zone?

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Someone usually shows up around 8 PDT. I haven't been there since the format change. Won't be there tonight either...I'm at the Paris now then at home no network. :(

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone usually shows up around 8 PDT. I haven't been there since the format change. Won't be there tonight either...I'm at the Paris now then at home no network. :(
Marsha - I'm reading your post and thinking "you're in Paris now???" Didn't think you were going then read where you live and got it. :HistericalSmiley: Wish I was either in Paris or at the Paris right about now. Still at work:( Catch you later!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I'm in the chatroom, too (and I've only ever been there once before). Come join in!

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
We did well this week, and it was so fun to catch up with friends. I hope we can get this going on a regular basis again. :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I guess I am late in seeing this thread!

I did the chat thing once and I remember that I was soo close to falling off the chair by the end of it lol. It was WaY after midnight (local time) but I was enjoying my chat with Sue (Boo's mommy) that I continued chatting until my eyes were struggling to stay open - no matter how hard I tried, they closed automatically :HistericalSmiley:

But it was fun :D gotta do it one time.

Hope the rest who chatted enjoyed :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I have been wondering for a long time. Each time I try it, there is nobody there. I missed that post yesterday or I would have dropped in.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Is there ever going to be regular chat nights again? I used to look forward to the Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday chats. GG! We talked ALOT! :HistericalSmiley:I went to chat last Saturday and it was like the desert live in - barren! Com'on gals lets resuscitate this site...please:unsure:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I was in last Sunday (your Sat night) and Carina & I were the only ones there ...... we had a great catch up. It would be great if more people were able to join in! :)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Maybe I was doing something wrong in this new format...I was in Lobby 1 no one there - around 2015 PDT. I looked in all the other areas too, no one around. :(

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sorry, I dont remember what time it was, nor which room - it was which-ever room is the default - the one it automatically takes you to. Actually, I think it was quite late for you (around 2 or 3 pm Sunday afternoon for me!) ... I know when we finished chatting, it was nearing, or gone 1 am for Carina.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Sorry, I dont remember what time it was, nor which room - it was which-ever room is the default - the one it automatically takes you to. Actually, I think it was quite late for you (around 2 or 3 pm Sunday afternoon for me!) ... I know when we finished chatting, it was nearing, or gone 1 am for Carina.
Yes, it was late. I think I went in around midnight with Jaq (and I think it might have been after 1am when we said goodnight). I am a total night owl. LOL, as evidenced by the fact that I am reading this thread now and it is 3am my time.

I can try to come this week, but not sure if I will get the chance it will be a busy day tomorrow. If I am around the computer though I will pop in.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Ok, I'm in there. Just me so far, but hoping someone else joins. ;)

Edited to add: Thanks for joining me guys. I was getting lonely.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Is anyone going to try Chat again tonight? Mandy I saw you dropped in and left right away...

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's almost 11pm now so going to bed soon but will try to get on chat shortly.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts