Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe do you still have Chatting in the future? IT would be wonderful to get instant answers and chat with our fellow members

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Oct 26 2005, 06:50 AM
Joe do you still have Chatting in the future?  IT would be wonderful to get instant answers and chat with our fellow members
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113546
[/QUOTE]

yes but there has been a set back in the development of the new gallery so i cant upgrade the forums to the new version until the beginning of next month it looks like, after that is done and running properly i will add in a chat system

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Joe+Oct 26 2005, 07:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ConnieVa
@Oct 26 2005, 06:50 AM
Joe do you still have Chatting in the future?  IT would be wonderful to get instant answers and chat with our fellow members
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113546
yes but there has been a set back in the development of the new gallery so i cant upgrade the forums to the new version until the beginning of next month it looks like, after that is done and running properly i will add in a chat system
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113551
[/B][/QUOTE]

yippy
I can't wait

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was wondering about the chat as well........thanks for asking...........and thanks Joe for Answering!!!!

Yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Yep I reckon it should be fun too

Toombstonebilly, I don't recall seeing you in before, so if I haven't had the opportunity to welcome you I would like to do so now.

<span style="font-family:Optima">WELCOME TO SM TOOMBSTONEBILLY</span>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank You Thank You, I have been around but not posting because I havent been able to stay long without feeling bad about my little girl getting killed by a pit bull while my wife was taking her on her walk
. But I am getting better and soon I will be able to look for a new baby , didnt want to fall in love with the first dog I saw. I have learned a lot about Maltese and I 'm sure it is going to help me find the perfect little baby for me.
again Thank You.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am so sorry to hear you lost your little one. It's not easy getting over something like that.

This is a wonderful site with wonderful people. Joe is always here to help any of us.

Hope you find just the right little one soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts