Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem...sometimes I think I should become a "professional shopper"...

I figured we all share about new products and bags, why not save everyone a little money

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i just bought those wee wee pads earlier today!! lol.
well...i bought 5 cases.
i hope they're great.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 14 2005, 08:57 PM
i just bought those wee wee pads earlier today!!  lol. 
  well...i bought 5 cases. 
  i hope they're great. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43331
[/QUOTE]
Ha!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only person who bought 5 cases!!! I thought people would think I'm a little
but two cases are for my cousin's shih tzu...I wonder how long 3 cases will last with two dogs...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
we bought 5 cases in february of last year. and they potty outdoors too. i also throw them away when they pee on it just once. before...when sprite would only potty inside---i would let her pee 2 or 3 times on the wee wee pad.

i'll tell all of you how these wee wee pads look.

littlepeanut---maggie-8 told me that if i bought 10 cases, then shipping for 2 cases would've been free or something. i forget exactly. do yours go potty outside too?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Only a couple dollars difference from Gloho, the seller I bought from. When Cloud and Noriko pottied indoors only, We'd use 4-5 pads a day so a box lasted under 2 months.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 14 2005, 11:01 PM
littlepeanut---maggie-8 told me that if i bought 10 cases, then shipping for 2 cases would've been free or something.  i forget exactly.  do yours go potty outside too?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43373
[/QUOTE]
Hey Dr. Cathy!! Actually, I don't have the second pup yet
He's still too young to come home. But I have been waiting for all this snow to melt to try to cross train Peanut. I just love that he can go on the pads when he needs to if no one is home, but I'd love for them to be able to go outside too.

That's cool about the the shipping discount. Thanks for letting me know. I've been searching ebay for good pee pad deals and even though some people have really good prices on the pads, the shipping is killer.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
thanks for that tip on that seller! Her shipping is cheaper as well as her original price. I may give her a try!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, we bought from gloho before---who was GREAT. cynthia said that the last time she bought from gloho was like 2 yrs ago. i think the few dollar difference is what made cynthia buy from maggie-8.

never buy from WasteToCharity....those pads SUCK.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yikes, the number of cases I bought, I hope these pads are good. I tried some before and the pee just went straight through the plastic backing...those were from walmart though.

·
Registered
568 Posts
What a great deal!! I just ordered some.I thought I was getting a good deal ordering from PetEdge at 34.99 for 200 plus 6.00 for shipping! Thanks for sharing this!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys! I got the pads today, super fast shipping!!! Peanut has already tried one out, and it seems good. Gotta love cheap prices and fast shipping! I ordered 2 days ago and got them today!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Mar 16 2005, 04:13 PM
Hey guys!  I got the pads today, super fast shipping!!!  Peanut has already tried one out, and it seems good.  Gotta love cheap prices and fast shipping!  I ordered 2 days ago and got them today!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43829
[/QUOTE]

Good, b/c I can't order any right now...gotta wait a few days for some $$...haha...hopefully she will still have some. I put her on my favorite seller list anyway, that way I get emails when she lists new stuff.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts