Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I went to the mail there was a special package just for Hunter but it wasn't from his Secret Santa - no sir-e! It was from his (girl)friend Lucy-Lu and his buddy Barron. Hunter was told it was not a Christmas Gift so I allowed him to open it early.

He was so excited to open his package.....

And of course, the box inside was decorated beautifully!

Is this a good pose to show you my jacket???

What about this one - see how the green grass makes my coat look greener?

Now, I run run run run . . . . . . . . .

I'm running all the way to NH to see my Auntie Allie and my friends to thank them for my coat!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

xoxo
Hunter

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Hunter you look dashing in your new coat! :wub: Allie, i love the way you wrapped Hunter's gift almost too beautiful to unwrap and that was so sweet of you, Lucy and Barron.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I love the coat and I love seeing Hunter show it off in the cold December weather!!!

Great job Allie...I love the packaging and what you picked out for Hunter!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hunter - you are one lucky guy!! Look at that coat. LOVE the colors on you and totally IN LOVE with those pictures especially that close up of you :wub::wub:, the 5th one down looking so dashing in your coat and the last one running with your ears flying. Hunter you are ready for GQ for sure. :chili::chili: Allie what a wonderful gift and your wrapping is amazing. Is there anything you can't do?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hunter looks handsome in the green coat!! I think green suits him very well :)
Beautiful wrappings too :D

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Erin the last photo is unbelievable!!!! I just love it..Of course anything with Hunter I love:wub: You have one special little boy. How very sweet of Lucy-lu to send such a wonderful gift to her boyfriend.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh Hunter...I love your Hunter green coat!:wub: You look so very handsome in it.

Mommy took great pictures of you...we love to see you running on the grass. Rocky wishes he could run with you!

That was so sweet of Allie...you must be a very special boy to get a coat like that!:chili:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hunter looks dashing in his new coat!
The green & black is a nice combination.
How nice of Lucy to send it to her BF. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, I love Hunter's little jacket!! That was so sweet of Allie~~~and the last pic says it all. That is the cutest pic of Hunter!!! Such a happy, darling little malt and I can tell he loves his homelife and his Mommy! He is a lucky boy~~~:chili::wub::chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh, Hunter looks so handsome in Hunter green :) I love it! Oh how sweet of Lucy-Lu and Barron (and that Miss Allie :wub:)

Erin, it looks like it was made just for Hunter :wub:

Love the pics!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hunter, you look so adorable in your new green winter coat from your friends Lucy Lu, Barron and their dear mommy! A really nice surprise!

The last pic of you is way too cute! :wub: I can see how happy and warm you feel in it! Very thoughtful of your friends and perfect for the cold winter now, brrrrr!

Alexandra

1 - 20 of 29 Posts