Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came back from market. I purchased all the ingredients for the babes soup :aktion033::aktion033: I will keeo u guys posted tomorow morning it is ON:ThankYou:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Let me know how MUCH they LOVE it - because you are going to have to make it all of the time - my fluffs stand at the freezer drawers - - - waiting, when I say - It's time for soup! :)

They are so smart - they know when I'm making a new batch - they stay very close watching me - I always say to them "mommy's making you something good" -

I also, just an FYI add apples to my sweet potatoes or squash on occasion - they love apples! I freeze banana's and blueberries with yougart in the summertime - for their "ice cream treats" I serve them just defrosted - oh how they love them.

Enjoy!

Allie

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done

I made the soup early :w00t::w00t: this morning. Time change has me all screwed up. They LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: I will feed this in the eves and the dry kibble in the morning .

Thank you,

:ThankYou::ThankYou:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yogurt???

I bought the baby vanilla yogurt is this good? can I add the peeledapple and bananas?

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I'm glad that they love it, no fluff has ever turn his or her nose up on this dish - it's good for them to boot - perhaps in Miami - you can give it to them chilled - - -

Have a good day Barbara . . .

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I bought the baby vanilla yogurt is this good? can I add the peeledapple and bananas?
Be sure that it is fat free, plain yougart for fluffs. They are going to love that also.

I have other recipes that I have created over the years - I'd be glad to share those with you.

Yes, fluffs love blueberries, banana's and apples - oh, they LOVE watermelon too -

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Barbara,

Here I am again - :) I forgot to mention that you can make apple "cookie" rounds in the oven - my fluffs love them as much as they did commercial treats.

I no longer give my fluffs anything that I do not make myself, with the exception of Wellness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts