Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We were away for the Christmas Holiday and stayed in a cabin so no pretty Chritmas tree or decorations indicating it was Christmas except for the beautiful wrapped gifts from Chloe and Summer' SS, Cindy (Cyndrae) beautiful, Daisy and Lilly! Unfortunately, Chloe and Summer were so excited to open the gifts, that I forgot to take pictures before they were opened.

Chloe yelling to open the box!

Chloe investigating what's inside

Summer looking to see what Chloe is doing!

Chloe and Summer with all their gifts!

They both received a beautiful personalized blanket which is so soft, three bags of treats, two bento balls, some toys, a kong, shampoo, conditioner, Ice on Ice by Chris Christensen, a thing for the hair and an ornament that was hand made by Cindy's mother, which I will treasure. I put it on my tree as soon as I got home and will put it on every year. Cindy what is your mother's name? I would like to know the name of the person who made the ornament.

We loved everything! Thank you so much!!!

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
:chili::chili: Donna I can see the girls had a ball unwrapping their gifts by all the paper:HistericalSmiley:
wow Chloe and Summer received some nice gifts, I love their Blankie's:wub:

awesome gifts Cindy:aktion033: love the blankies

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
LOL! Look how excited Chloe and Summer are with their presents! Two happy little girls! I love it!! I love the personalized blankets, and what fluff doesn't like treats!! Great gifts from Cindy and her girls!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Chloe and Summer look adorable in their matching Christmas dresses and bows :wub: I love the blankies with their names on them. How special. The little pink bunny is so cute. Great reveal. The handmade ornament was a special personal touch :wub: Cindy, Daisy and Lily were great buddies :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
What great gifts. Great ideas on the personalized blankies. I bet they will have fun with the toys. I also see a Sephora bag in the background - looks like Mommy got herself a little something to make herself up for New Years too - sorry couldn't resist.

Great gifts, Cindy/

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
What a nice way to spend Christmas. And the girls obviously had fun...LOVE the blankets and gifts. The handmade ornament is a special keepsake too. It's lovely.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Chloe and Summer got such great gifts from Cindy! Love the blankets. Wonderful reveal! :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Donna I am so happy everything works out. I love how soft the blankets are I got them on Etsy. My mom's name is Phyllis Clark and she is an amazing person. Always on the go. A couple of years ago she had some major surgery and it took a year for her to get back. She use to make ornaments every year and this is the first year since her surgery that she made any.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Donna I loved the photos so much. Cindy great gifts!!! What a beautiful package your two gorgeous girls sent Donna's two gorgeous girls! Love the plaid dresses they were wearing for the pictures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts