Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw thanks!
The vet (who is great btw) called and said she did very well through the surgery.
They pulled 3 baby teeth and she should be home later on today. I'll be keeping a close eye on her. You're support is very much appreciated by this nervous mom!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by CandicePK@Dec 2 2004, 11:37 AM
Aw thanks! 
  The vet (who is great btw) called and said she did very well through the surgery. 
  They pulled 3 baby teeth and she should be home later on today.  I'll be keeping a close eye on her.  You're support is very much appreciated by this nervous mom! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19881
[/QUOTE]
awww great! Glad to hear things went well! :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
She'll be all good in no time. I know how you feel! I was crazy. Don't worry if your baby doesn't act like herself for afew days. I freaked out because Cloud looked scary with this glare in his eyes and he was so moody (of course he would be...I took his balls!). Anyway. Take care and 100's of XOXOXOXO's to you and your baby from ButterCloud and Noriko.

J

·
0 Posts
So glad to hear all went well. It makes such a big difference when you have a vet that you trust and you know will take wonderful care of your baby. My vet is the best. I took Lacey to she the vet on Monday for a ear infection. The vet has called on Tuesday and Thursday to see how she is doing. She even gives Lacey a kiss goodbye.

Your baby will be fine. Lacey was tired the first night home but by the next afternoon she was running and playing like nothing happened.

Lots of kisses and hugs from Lacey and I.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
If she starts messing with her incision.... have your vet get you a "bite not collar".... much better than the e-collar... Catcher loved his.....

either that or put a little jammy on chloe.
canaille didn't mind and slept like a baby

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
VERY CUTE! I used a little sleeper from babys R us... preemie size.. plus I had to make it even smaller for Kodie. He loved it too. Slept like a baby!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again everyone. She was pretty out of it yesterday and today she is doing much better. This is a wonderful website.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts