Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOVE this picture:HistericalSmiley: this is my youngest granddaughter she's 8.:wub: I wonder what she'll think of this picture in a few years:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Paula - that photo looks like pure joy :) Your granddaughter is adorable and looks like she was caught in the act with the evidence on her beautiful, milk mustache face, but not upset about it at all.
I can remember being that age and thinking there was nothing better than a chocolate shake. :wub: In fact I still think that. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Paula, she is going to be a real Beauty!! So darling with the milk shake on her nose. I know you cherish the time with her. Life is so precious!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is beautiful. Hopefully she will laugh with you at it years from now.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Your granddaughter is beautiful and I am sure she will get a kick out of that picture when she is older.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
She is GORGEOUS!!! And it's soooo nice to see the sweet innocence of a little girl drinking a milk shake that was actually blended in a metal tumbler like we used to get at the soda fountain when I was a kid. What great memories that brings back.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula - Chloe is adorable. I'm sure she'll truly dislike this picture in a few years, but then as she gets older, she'll love it again. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts