Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so it's our 28th wedding anniversary and Chloe is not well

Chloe has a chest infection!!!!!!

I've been to the vet's this morning (Saturday) Chloe has been sneezing more than normal and also she would 'snort' and stuff would come out of her little nose!!!

She has a temperature that is at the very top end of normal - and when Fay (our vet) listened to her she said that her lungs were 'scratchy'

She has given her an antibiotic injection, some meds to take and some benedryl.

She is sleeping at the moment. But I can tell by her body language that she is not well.

Spring has started here with a vengence so that may account for the excessive sneezing, but a chest infection!!!

She had a 'bad' night and when we got up this morning, I just said to hubby, Im taking Chloe to the vet. So we did and she (the vet) said it was a good job we did, because if we had left it any longer (say Monday) it may have turned nasty.

So Im hoping that we have caught this in the bud.

Can I ask for prayers for my baby?? I know I asked not long ago, but Chloe is one of our 'senior' malts on the forum so I guess they need a wee bit more attention??

Im not interested in my day now. I just want Chloe to get better.

Thank you all

Dede and Chloe from down under
[attachment=12355:attachment]

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hope little Chloe is back to her old self soon!!! Sending Hugs and good thoughts to you & Chloe!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I hope that little Chloe feels a whole lot better tomorrow. At least you got her to the vet right away. Enjoy your anniversary and expect that your little one will be back to normal tomorrow!

·
Registered
17,034 Posts
Poor baby girl! Dede will will be sending warm thoughts and prayers to you and Chloe. We know how Malt mommy's are...............they worry so much that they need prayers too. We love you girls.

Hurry and get all betters cuzin Chwoe. Oh, and good job to get sick on de mommy and daddy's annibersery. Dat is one way to keep 'em home. Dat was quick tinking on yous part. Get well soon. ~Sassy

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Of course you can ask for prayers. I will be praying for Chloe and that she will be back to her normal self soon.
To you, hubby and Chloe

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor baby girl! Dede will will be sending warm thoughts and prayers to you and Chloe. We know how Malt mommy's are...............they worry so much that they need prayers too. We love you girls.

Hurry and get all betters cuzin Chwoe. Oh, and good job to get sick on de mommy and daddy's annibersery. Dat is one way to keep 'em home. Dat was quick tinking on yous part. Get well soon. ~Sassy
[/B]

Cuzin Sassy!!!

Dat is why i did it cuzin Sassy!! Im not stupid!! Mommy bin in de garden but she kept kuming indoors to see if i woz ok. I neary got sprung!!

I woz habing a widdle pway and mommy kum in an I hab to run to my pillow an den I wifted my widdle head up an gib her dat 'LOOK"!!

It worked! Mommy is going to church soon but den is kuming home straight away!

Im not missing out hee hee

But I do feel poorly. I got medicine kuming soon.

I hab to keep my gob shut an make sure dat mommy carnt git it open!! hee hee

fank u to ebery one for de prayers. I make mommy worry about me

Miss Chloe from down under

·
Registered
820 Posts
[attachment=12364:attachment]Get well soon, precious Chloe.[attachment=12365:attachment]
Don't mind Mum and Dad's Anniversary - they've had plenty of those.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Chloe is sick. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon Chloe, we love you.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, I hope Chloe feels better soon. You're such a good Mommy to know that something wasn't right and to get her to the vet right away. I hope your quick action results in a speedy recovery.

[attachment=12367:attachment]

1 - 20 of 615 Posts