Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 40 of 615 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
Sending positive thoughts and good vibes all the way down under for Chloe. Sure hope the meds work quickly and she's on the mend soon.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
we will be thinking of u sweet chloe!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWW Dede,I'm sorry dear Chloe is sick.
I hope she has a restfull night & feels much better soon. I will keep you & Chloe in my thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery.
I know how scary it is when the little one gets sick. Give Chloe a kiss from me & Boo.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Dede,

I have added Chloe to my prayer list and she will remain there.....I wish you and your husband a better day than it's start.

On a side note....I absolutely love Chloe's new picture...what a sweetie she is and I am sure with your loving care she will be better in no time.

Susan

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Dede, I am so sorry that Cloe is sick on your anniversary but I am sure that the rule is that if you have a sick child or fur baby that you get a rain check for celebration for the next weekend. You have my thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery. That picture is absolutely adorable. Please let us know when she is feeling better, because a progress report helps us to feel better.

21 - 40 of 615 Posts