Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

601 - 615 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I like that you don't take any crap Dede. I guess I was wondering if you called the a local TV station with your story about how ill Chloe became from that groomer, including it being licensed as a restaurant, maybe they would run the story and it might put a little pressure on the police to do something.

Carla & Shotzi

·
Registered
713 Posts
I like that you don't take any crap Dede. I guess I was wondering if you called the a local TV station with your story about how ill Chloe became from that groomer, including it being licensed as a restaurant, maybe they would run the story and it might put a little pressure on the police to do something.

Carla & Shotzi[/B]

you know... I think that's actually a very good idea!!!
and is PETA international???
Because I read on the paper last week about the problems with the groomers and the reporters talked to people from PETA to get facts and numbers... if it's interntational they might tell you what you could do in australia!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Dede, I am so glad that Chloe is feeling better and I would think that your Vet could report this to the appropriate authorities since this concerns the health of so many dogs. You go girl
and get them for Chloe and all of the other dogs in the future that they could make sick.
~Julia~

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #604 (Edited)
Dede, I am so glad that Chloe is feeling better and I would think that your Vet could report this to the appropriate authorities since this concerns the health of so many dogs. You go girl
and get them for Chloe and all of the other dogs in the future that they could make sick.
~Julia~[/B]

Yep, I aint finished yet. It may take a bit of time but Im still hanging in there.

Actually Chloe was sick last night and early this morning - just yellow bile and lots of grass in it

I gave her some stuff to settle her tummy and tonight I just gave her some steamed chicken breast and some rice.

Dont you just hate it when they are sick.

She is going on Tuesday to our new vet's to be groomed. I have all the instructions printed out and a photo of what I like. Keep your fingers crossed. Im so scared.....

Hugs and tail wags

Dede and the little sausage from down under

[attachment=14530:attachment]

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Dede sometimes dogs eat grass to clean out the bile in their tummy too and it could be that she isn't sick from anything other than eating grass. When I was back there in Aust my Rottie used to do that too and he was fine. The problem here is there isn't any grass that Scooby likes to eat and he is never outside alone when the weather is good, now it's cold and miserable he won't go out anyway, unlike there, we can let them out to play more and find the grass they like to eat.
Good luck with the new groomer, I am sure she will be fine with the vet groomer as their conditions there will be much cleaner and not so many dogs around in the grooming area either, and I am pretty sure those that are there will be in crates.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm so sorry you have been going through so much with this ordeal. I hope it all works out and most importantly, Chloe has a full recovery. It's awesome that you are being so proactive and not standing for any BS! keep us posted.
Hugs to Chloe!

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Love to you and Chloe. I hope is is simply doing what my cat wants to when we wants to eat grass.

God bless you all.

Melanie

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
Well here is the final installment........

Don't ring us....we'll ring you!!!!

I'm GOB SMACKED!!!! No one gives a rat's a$$..............

I have been ringing around the rangers, the RSPCA, everyone regarding this groomer. No one wants to know.

I reckon the ranger is friends with this Helen and gave her a heads up, because when the RSPCA went around - everything was A OK????

As to the place being registered as a 'resturant' and not a 'dog groomer' - 'oh sorry, we made a mistake' (ex rangers)

Go figure......

Im so pissed off. My Chloe had a serious chest infection and no one is the slightest bit interested.

So it would seem that all my efforts to have something done about this had come to a dead halt.

It's my word against hers. And seeing that 'things seem to be in order' - there is nothing that can be done.

I said I can prove that my dog got sick from this place. Answer?? "Prove it" - just because she got sick doesnt mean it was from there. Even if my vet does confirm it. Doesnt meant she caught it there.

So this horrible 'incident' has now been put to rest. All I can do is make my protest by not ever going there again. And I just hope that 'what goes around, comes around'. And hope that 'something' else crops up and someone else makes a complaint.

Once again I want to say a really BIG thank you to everyone who sent all their wonderful warm wishes for Chloe to get better.

The power of prayer DOES work.

Bless you all.

Hugs and tail wags

Dede and the little sausage from down under

~~mommy, i kin go bite her karnt i??? pweeese???

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Dede, I can imagine your frustration that the breeder is getting away with this but it looks like you have done everything possible. The most important thing is that Chloe is OK... thank goodness for that!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Dede I am sorry you can't get any satisfaction from anyone regarding this groomer, but perhaps and I hope it never happens, if someone elses dog gets sick from there someone may finally listen.

I agree with Sher too, the most important thing of all is that Choe has recovered and is ok

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
oh, I'm sorry. but I think the way she does her business will put her out of business very soon. Maybe now at least she will be more careful? let's hope so. I hope this doesn't happen to any one again.

601 - 615 of 615 Posts