Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe and Summer’s SS Santa was April, Rose and Lily (aprilb)…They did a wonderful job picking out gifts for them. Chloe and Summer received a nice comfy bed that came with a matching blanket, and a squeaky toy, two other squeaky toys, two rope toys, little bows and clips and Pure Bites, which is one of their favorite treats!

Summer come quick...there is a card with our name on it!

Let me check out everything!

This toy is mine!

This bed is mine too!

Summer, Mommy said we have to share the bed.

We really love our gifts! Thank you Auntie April, Rose and Lily for being such a great Secret Santa!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Donna - I am flat out mad at you. :angry: You do not post enough pictures of those gorgeous girls of yours. :wub::wub: Thank Goodness for Secret Santa or we'd never see them.:smheat::HistericalSmiley: Terrific gifts from April, Lily and Rose -- love the bed so much. Sexy animal print with little white dogs...BINGO -- off the cuteness scale! Toys, blanket, bows and treats...I think the girls hit the mother lode. I can't believe how much Summer has grown up since you got her. What a little blessing she is. And look at Chloe - she looks so happy and sweet with her sister. Just love 'em!

·
Registered
425 Posts
What great gifts from April, Rose and Lily!! I love that bed!!! Your girls are just adorable and they must have been really good girls to get such nice gifts!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What awesome gifts from April, Rose and Lily! That bed looks so comfy and looks like they'll have a lot of fun with the toys. I agree with Sue, you NEED to post more pics of your beautiful girls! I love the pic where Chloe breaks the news to Summer that they have to share the bed LOL :)

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Too cute, Too special! Rose & Lilly---you are 2 smart gift-givers---will you be my SS next year? love all of this stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Donna, I love your reveal! Those babies are beautiful and we really don't see enough of them, more pictures .... more often!:wub:
I love the bed! Your girls really were spoiled!
April, Rose ands Lily did a great job as SS. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Chloe and Summer you must have been good girls, look at all your gifts,:chili:
Donna I just love your girls, they look so happy:wub:

Great gifts, I especially love the bed

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Donna -- so glad the girls FINALLY got to open their packages. I know that you were holding out until the very last minute. LOL

Love the pictures and everything that they received is just great -- but I especially love, love, love the bed.

Rose and Lily (with Mom April's help) were terrific SS Buddies.

Summer and Chloe look so cute with all their prezzies. :)

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-they look so happy and are they adorable divas or what?!:wub: I am so happy they are enjoying their gifts. Great photos. I really love the bed pics.:HistericalSmiley: I'm with the rest of the SM gang. You really should post pics of your two adorable girls more often. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Donna - I am flat out mad at you. :angry: You do not post enough pictures of those gorgeous girls of yours. :wub::wub: Thank Goodness for Secret Santa or we'd never see them.:smheat::HistericalSmiley: Terrific gifts from April, Lily and Rose -- love the bed so much. Sexy animal print with little white dogs...BINGO -- off the cuteness scale! Toys, blanket, bows and treats...I think the girls hit the mother lode. I can't believe how much Summer has grown up since you got her. What a little blessing she is. And look at Chloe - she looks so happy and sweet with her sister. Just love 'em!
Thank you Sue...Summer is truly a blessing and I am so blessed to have Chloe and her!

What great gifts from April, Rose and Lily!! I love that bed!!! Your girls are just adorable and they must have been really good girls to get such nice gifts!!:wub:
They try to be good anyway!

What awesome gifts from April, Rose and Lily! That bed looks so comfy and looks like they'll have a lot of fun with the toys. I agree with Sue, you NEED to post more pics of your beautiful girls! I love the pic where Chloe breaks the news to Summer that they have to share the bed LOL :)
Summer really doesn't mind sharing the bed at all...it's the toys she llikes to keep for herself.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too cute, Too special! Rose & Lilly---you are 2 smart gift-givers---will you be my SS next year? love all of this stuff.
They certainly are smart gift givers!

Donna, I love your reveal! Those babies are beautiful and we really don't see enough of them, more pictures .... more often!:wub:
I love the bed! Your girls really were spoiled!
April, Rose ands Lily did a great job as SS. :thumbsup:
Thank you Jane! They are spoiled by me as well!

Chloe and Summer you must have been good girls, look at all your gifts,:chili:
Donna I just love your girls, they look so happy:wub:

Great gifts, I especially love the bed
For the most part, they are very good girls!

Donna -- so glad the girls FINALLY got to open their packages. I know that you were holding out until the very last minute. LOL

Love the pictures and everything that they received is just great -- but I especially love, love, love the bed.

I figured I made them wait long enough!

Rose and Lily (with Mom April's help) were terrific SS Buddies.

Summer and Chloe look so cute with all their prezzies. :)
April, thank you so much! We loved everything!

Super Duper adorable photos, Donna :wub: what a nice reveal.

lovely pressies for the girls ... thanks for the smile :D so nice of April, Rose and Lilly :wub:

I am thinking we should see more of your girls every once in a while :wub: :wub:
hugs
Kat
Awe-they look so happy and are they adorable divas or what?!:wub: I am so happy they are enjoying their gifts. Great photos. I really love the bed pics.:HistericalSmiley: I'm with the rest of the SM gang. You really should post pics of your two adorable girls more often. Merry Christmas!
Thank you Kat...I think they are adorable too!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What beautiful girls your Chloe and Summer are Donna. I'm not going to say we need to see pictures of them more often but I'm thinking it. :innocent:
What super gifts April, Rose & Lily picked out for your fluffs. Super Secret Santas! Cozy bed, treats and toys. What more could they ask for. Great reveal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts