Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe and Summer were so excited to have Nida, Bailey and Emma as their Secret Santa. They received such wonderful gifts! Dresses, toys, treats and a beautiful water bowl with their names on it!

Look Summer...presents for us!

This is mine!

Now it's mine!

Summer, do you like my pretty dress?

I have the same pretty dress!

Mommy got a scented candle and a beautiful keychain!

Nida was so kind and sweet to send a gift to my cats, Wesley and Eric

We loved everything! Thank you so much for our gifts!

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Donna, I just love your girls:wub: I can see they loved their SS presents, :chili:
Chloe reminds me so much of Matilda, she just loves her toys, but in the end both Chloe and Matilda lose out to their little sisters who sneak the toys away.:HistericalSmiley:
The dress is adorable:wub: I can see your girls were extra good this year, lots of yummy's, toys and clothes. Gosh what more could a girl want. I had to laugh I see Summer in the background guarding her stash lol
really enjoyed the pictures, give your precious girls loves from auntie Paula :wub:

Nida great gifts:aktion033:

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
It must be New Year's Eve, I am already seeing pink elephants. Love the last picture - look at all I got. Your girls are so cute. Great presents, great toys, I did not know Martha Stewart made toys. Great dresses, treats and toys. Nida and E & B did good.

Loved your reveal.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Great reveal--love what the girls had to say (LOL). What fantastic presents. I hope the 3 of you enjoy everything:wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Happy New Year to you, Donna, Summer and Chloe!

Bailey, Emma and I had so much fun having you as our SS buddies this year! Loved all the pictures! I'm so glad you enjoyed the presents!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Chloe and Summer got some really great gifts! Those dresses are so cute! Love the pictures! :wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy New Year to you, Donna, Summer and Chloe!

Bailey, Emma and I had so much fun having you as our SS buddies this year! Loved all the pictures! I'm so glad you enjoyed the presents!
Summer has been walking around with the little squeaky green toy since we opened the box. The loved the treats! Even my cats loved their treats and toy!
Happy New Year to you, Bailey and Emma!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Donna, the girls look adorable, I love how they like to steal the toys but still manage to look so innocent doing it. LOL. Nida, Bailey and Emma did a wonderful job, the gifts are beautiful and it looks like everyone had fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts