Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am slowing working toward my own website. I finally decided on a name and registered my domain name today as www.chloebella.com. I'm so excited. It's forwarding to my ebay store at the moment, which is great, but some day hopefully soon, I will have my very own website done. YAY

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummmm.....we are trying.... LOL

It's not easy to do a website by yourself when you have no clue!!! But my husband and I are working on it slowly.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
do you have a ecommerce company hosting ur site? or your own shopping cart software?

and i agree... making a shopping web site alone.. is hard

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was recommended easystorecreator.com as it has a shopping cart. It has a tutorial to help you along, but when you don't have a lot of experience with html etc, it has been slow going. I am not complaining though as I am in no hurry and it is something I am determined to learn.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Wow thats awesome! Its so great you are working your brains to get this done yourself
I've found that learning this stuff is so much easier when you have a goal set, or a mission to accomplish. You are going to enjoy the learning and you'll be amazed at what you can do
And very proud of yourself too! Congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts