Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of the Puppy Purse Company Dog Carriers. These are the ones that are different from regular carriers. It is pictured below.

This has been used a handful of times.
Medium Size
$35.00 each including domestic shipping.

Chloe loves this type of carrier. The only reason I'm selling it (reluctantly) is because she gets too heavy for me to carry.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Medium size? How much did she weigh when she fit in there perfectly? Little C is about 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) and will not get bigger unless she gets fat, which is not likely as she doesn't like to eat. I really love the white one, but I'm wondering if it would be too big for Little C.....

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it would be too big for her. I've had the blue one since she was about 4lbs and it was still too big for her. It fits her perfectly now. Sorry!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by CandicePK@Jun 11 2005, 04:48 PM
I have two of the Puppy Purse Company Dog Carriers.  These are the ones that are different from regular carriers.  They are pictured below.

The denim has been used a handful of times / The white has never been used.
Medium Size

Chloe loves this type of carrier.  The only reason I'm selling them (reluctantly) is because she gets too heavy for me to carry.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71679
[/QUOTE]
I would love to get these for Prissy but what are the measurements of you furbaby so I can tell if it will fit.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by sassy14830+Jun 12 2005, 02:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CandicePK
@Jun 11 2005, 04:48 PM
I have two of the Puppy Purse Company Dog Carriers.  These are the ones that are different from regular carriers.  They are pictured below.

The denim has been used a handful of times / The white has never been used.
Medium Size

Chloe loves this type of carrier.  The only reason I'm selling them (reluctantly) is because she gets too heavy for me to carry.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71679
I would love to get these for Prissy but what are the measurements of you furbaby so I can tell if it will fit.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71879
[/B][/QUOTE]

I PM'd you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts