Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!, Hannah and I and Poppa are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Chloe. She is being shipped from Nebraska to CT this Sunday 5/16/04. I am a bit nervous as she is so small. Even though she is 12 weeks old, those babies can be so delicate. I will feel MUCH better when she arrives safely in my arms....
I feel more anxious that I did when I had my son 18 years ago! I'm sure hoping this delivery will be alot less painful! (Xing fingers) hoping there will be no unforseen problems arrising. I'm sure there are horror stories out there. Talk to you soon when she gets here!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congratulations!! :D I'm sure all will go well and little Chloe will be safe and sound in your arms soon!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, lucky you! A new baby in the house is a exciting occasion. Let us know how the trip went.....I know you must be anxious about that part.

And pictures......we need pictures!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Hi all, sorry about the delay, as everyone knows a new baby in the house can be QUITE a handful and requires all the extra time and attention! Chloe faired the trip very well, she was tired and very hungry by the time I picked her up. Hannah is having a difficult time somewhat adjusting to having to share Mom's time, her food, toys and space in general. They chase each other and play for the most part but sometimes there are some definate territorial issues that crop up. Papa and I are giving Hannah extra love and attention, That does seem to help a bit, but those unbearable sad eyes!
I almost feel guilty bringing the new baby home. :eek:

Chloe has a completely different personality than Hannah, CHloe is Ornery,daring, spunky, eating everything like a mad woman, Hannah is reserved, quiet and eats like a bird. Hannah never teethed like this one either. Chloe puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I' m forever chasing her around to see what she has in her mouth. Chloe joins me at the office from 12 to 4 pm, Hannah has the mornings 7 am till 12.

It's awesome having them with me all the time. I am very lucky to have them. Training is actually going rather well also. I will post the new pictures this weekend when I have a minute or 2 to do so.

With all the work involved I wouldn't change a thing! I know in a month or so it will all be routine and Chloe and Hannah will be the best of friends.

Be well all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts