Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Wow, I've always heard that dark chocolate is good for you. I love dark, even more than milk chocolate. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Thanks for that, I am certainly going to aquire a taste for the dark chokkie now, it isn't my favorite choice but I can't see the harm in a couple of little squared each day, I think I could handle that, and I kow hubby will have no trouble devouring it either.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I love dark chocolate. I think you just have to acquire a taste for it. You can start out with 55% coccoa and then go up to 70%, which is somewhat bitter but really delicious if you sort of suck on it and let it melt in your mouth.... yummmmm

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Aug 19 2005, 12:50 PM
Thought I would share this with you guys, kind of neat.  Unfortunately I am not a fan of dark chocolate, I am a milk chocolate girl.  Here is the article:

Chocolate
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92356
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info. I like milk chocolate more than dark, but I have a good reason to switch. I have terrible circulation and after spending three days in the car on a long trip my legs, ankles, and feet are very swollen, so I think my blood isn't flowing properly. I'm going to start eating more dark chocolate in hopes it may help.
Sincerely,
Princess's Mom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts