Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know buying a dog bed was probably mentioned on here already but I was just curious what type of dog bed everyone has for your babies! I was looking around at all different web sites for a new bed for Kodie. I wanted to get him a new one for xmas. He likes beds that are soft and kinda puffy. Anyway... any help would be great! I want to pick something he will like!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Nacho LOVES his pet den. I guess he feel safe in there and it also looks sooo cute anywhere in the house. I got Nacho`s from ebay for 39.99 plus shipping (for the smallest size).ebay petden
It`s very well made and i think it`s a GREAT price. They come in different colors and materials and 3 or 4 sizes according to the dog`s weight.
You might want to take a look

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i have a cat bed for jongee, she used to sleep in it or just rest in it when she was a puppy

this is when she was 4 months old and right after i moved to a house with roomates

after living bymyself at an apartment

but now she never sleeps in it anymore
it became a basket for all of her toys!!!

but

she loves this one that i bought at Urban Outfitters (i hope you have one in ur area!!)

urban outfitters PILLOW

its sooo cool !!!!!

its soooo squishy and puffy and sooo soft !!! i would sleep on it if i was a maltese!!

but then its just a pillow for humans but its a GREAT size for small dogs..

ive shown jongee sleeping on it here a few times..but heres another pic of it anways..
its not that expensive either..

JONGEE LOVES THIS BED !!!!!!

it comes in different colors too~

ps..DMZ dogs, hahahah PIZZA CRUST !!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
we have like 2 really large dog beds from petsmart because gruffi sleeps under the couch and the girls sleep ON the couch, so we thought gruffi would want a dog bed. we were wrong. he still sleeps under the couch and ellie sleeps on the couch and sprite sleeps on the dog bed. it looks sooo cute because she's soo small and the bed is so big!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mee.... omg!!! They are the CUTEST PICTURES of your baby!!!!!!!!
I gotta take a picture of my baby sleeping!!! I never thought to look at cat beds... ummm... I'm gonna take a look. I know exactly what pillow your talking about from Urban... doesnt that have beans in it? I was always worried about anything with beans in it...incase some got out.. i'm a worrying mommy.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jongee's bed looks wonderfully comfortable. Pico likes to sleep on his side, on his back, upside down and curled up and that bed looks like it would adapt to all of those positions.

Pico has never chewed on or played with his bed or pillows or cushions or anything but his toys so I wouldn't be concerned about him getting at the beans or microbeads. Don't they have a separate lining inside, too?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
This is the bed I have for Tuffy.. I'm lucky I actually got this picture because he almost never uses it. We sometimes put it up between our pillows on the bed and he'll sleep in it then.. but if he has a choice between sleeping in that nice comfy soft bed or the hard floor, he'll almost always choose the hard floor. He's so weird sometimes!
Btw, I got the bed at Sams for $10.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i was scared to buy that pillow from urbans too in case she rips it apart and all the beans come out

jongee loves digging and yes, she did tear a little hole in it like 2 weeks after i bought it, and all of the beans did come out

i didnt worry that much, i just sewed it back up..

and even if jong-ee digs that pillow crazy nowadays, it hasnt ripped ever again..i guess its tougher than i thought..im not sure about the seperate lining tho..

if she rips it again, im just gonna buy a new one..she loves it coz its so comfy!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking around some more... I saw a day bed at petsmart.com... its leopard though... I dont like that color but I like the bed! It looks confortable.. and hopefully remind him of my bed...hehe.. incase he ever had to sleep alone a night.
bed
Let me know what you think... and I cant really tell what type of material its made of?... Anyone come across a bed like it somewhere else... in better colors? I do not want foam though.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 16 2004, 09:47 AM
I was looking around some more... I saw a day bed at petsmart.com... its leopard though... I dont like that color but I like the bed!  It looks confortable.. and hopefully remind him of my bed...hehe.. incase he ever had to sleep alone a night. 
bed
Let me know what you think... and I cant really tell what type of material its made of?... Anyone come across a bed like it somewhere else... in better colors?  I do not want foam though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16606
[/QUOTE]

Glamour Dog's Beds
Pampered Puppy Beds
The Ritzy Rover Pet Boutique Beds
Trixie + Peanut's Beds

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 16 2004, 10:09 AM
Do they have a laying down one?  That one is more like a couch...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16620
[/QUOTE]

No but Glamour Dog has some in the beds & furniture sections. Pampered Puppy has some metal and wooden beds. The ritzy Rover has actual human looking wooden beds that are dog size.

Here is one of them:

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx u so much! I was looking at those too.. I guess I liked petsmarts more because it didnt have a frame to the bed. I'm still looking around.. any other stores?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 16 2004, 11:28 AM
thanx u so much!  I was looking at those too.. I guess I liked petsmarts more because it didnt have a frame to the bed.  I'm still looking around..  any other stores? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16654
[/QUOTE]

Let me look and see if there are anymore. I found this one on Pets 5th Avenue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts