Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chowder wanted to stop and say hi!

Summers cooling down, and we're looking forward to fall weather!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Chowder looks wonderful and Stacy is right, he looks so happy and boy is he handsome!!!! It's great to see him.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:chili::chili: Pix of Chowder. :chili::chili: He's so gorgeous. Love the one of him running for the ball. Funny in the second one the ball looks like a Lindt Lindor truffle in its wrapper (you can see my chocoholic side coming out.) Eric - he's absolutely breathtaking.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
What a beautiful boy! And such a gorgeous coat-wow:chili: I love the pic of his hair flying in the breeze as he is running. That is a great pic:)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are great pictures and its so nice to see Chowder. I love seeing him chase the ball, he's beautiful! :wub:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
That first picture of him chasing the ball should be in a magazine. It's just too special:wub:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Thanks to Stacy for letting me adopt this little dude. He's hilarious. He loves that ball more than anything (even though it's not made of chocolate, lol). His little (but older - he turned 3 today) brother tries to steal it form him, but Chow man won't have it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts