Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chowder got a haircut! It was for him not me, because he hates hair brushing and his bath time with hair-drying was getting longer and longer as his coat grew in. He seems really happy, and looks cute, but it was hard to have them cut it just because it takes so long to grow!

Here he is with his brother Darby:

Happy holidays everyone!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up. Chowder looks great. I love that photo of the three of you. :wub::wub::wub: Their hair can be such a pain especially with harnesses and clothes. I know it's hard to part with a full coat but Chower looks entirely happy.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Chowder's new haircut looks great!! :wub:
I love the last picture :D

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Chowder looks fantastic! He is totally stylin' that sweater, too. B)

Love his Pom buddy as well. ;)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
How did I miss this handsome fellow!?! I LOVE his cut! I LOVE his face! His sweater is adorable, and I love the "C" charm on his collar.

Chowder is *perfect!"

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Chowder looks great with his new haircut!!! I love the smile on your Pom, I also have a Pom and he is such a good boy.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Very sweet pics of Chowder and your cute pom.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Very handsome boy!! He really looks alot like his brother Frankie with his new haircut. Adorable dogs!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love Chowder's new cut. He really does look amazing!
I have Zoey's hair cut because she hates to be groomed too. I love her with a long coat and she has such great hair but its all about her so its cut shorter.
You have a win win situation there, Chowder looks great and he's happy. :wub:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts